What's new

Is it possible to take out two pension funds?

That's awesome that your mother earned in three places after bowing out from work. Some countries adopt such methods, while some countries it isn't like that. Unless the individual seeks for insurance during the working days. Then after active service years, the insurance will surely pay what it is written in consensus with the individual.
Yes, it is a great benefit since she worked for the government, in case of private companies and those who never worked, only receive the benefit of the Social Security pension. Besides, if they want to pay a private insurance as some private companies do, it would be two benefits.

Yes, it is a great benefit since she worked for the government, in case of private companies and those who never worked, only receive the benefit of the Social Security pension. Besides, if they want to pay a private insurance as some private companies do, it would be two benefits.
Okay. You mean it will be two benefits for those that works in the private sectors?? The government institutions have always been known for paying netter when it comes to retirement benefits. The retirement benefits comes as a passive income to those who bowed out working for the government.

Okay. You mean it will be two benefits for those that works in the private sectors?? The government institutions have always been known for paying netter when it comes to retirement benefits. The retirement benefits comes as a passive income to those who bowed out working for the government.
Yes, two benefits are correct for the private sector, as long as the company contracts the pension for them, or the worker contracts an insurance company to save for their pension. Otherwise, if they do not care to pay privately, they will only have the Social Security pension.

OF course, this will amount to fraud. A person is not allowed to have more than one pension account and thereby criminalising such actions.
At the end of the day when it comes to pension the money that is being paid out to you is the money that you have put in, in the first place. If you are looking at it from a company perspective, there is a certain amount that is taken out of your salary every month and is added to your pension fund. However, the question that I have is - can a person choose to take out more than one pension fund?

Is there any law against doing such? I myself have never seen this happen however I have read cases where someone has taken out an individual pension fund for themselves and a family pension fund as well. Is this allowed?

You can be receiving pension from two sources if you work there in the two places successfully and required
Then you can be receiving pension from both sides

You can be receiving pension from two sources if you work there in the two places successfully and required
Then you can be receiving pension from both sides
I think that if you have two forms of employment that you are likely to combine the pension funds into a single pension or that you will have to forfeit one of them. As many people say here it seems to be a fraudulent activity to have two pension funds.

Getting your single pension is a very big problem. You will cry for many years and wait for somany years before they will consider you. So talking about havinga duo pension should not be considered.

Double pension, you must be a workaholic to achieve this fit,or you run two enterprises by yourself, personally I would say it's a fallacy and it's not possible.

It all depends on your choice and also how financially standard you are, it is very possible for one person to take up to pension fund and I see nothing wrong in one person taking up to pension fund

People prefer to go for one pension scheme but it is possible for you to do to pension scheme however it all depends on the salary which you are receiving this will enable you to know whether you can be able to carry out such tasks

yes of course it is possible for an individual to take out two pension, but sometimes it is difficult for you to do it but as for me I prefer investing my money in a good business than taking out two pension fund

yes of course it is possible for an individual to take out two pension, but sometimes it is difficult for you to do it but as for me I prefer investing my money in a good business than taking out two pension fund
in this part of the world it is not possible to take out to pension fund but in other countries most times is possible to take out to pension funds.

If your qustion is understood very well,is that if someone can collect more than one pension,Pension is like a monthly payment to a retired employee,either monthly or given at once,so it is not possible to collect from two different place,except you have a private pension scheme.

At the end of the day when it comes to pension the money that is being paid out to you is the money that you have put in, in the first place. If you are looking at it from a company perspective, there is a certain amount that is taken out of your salary every month and is added to your pension fund. However, the question that I have is - can a person choose to take out more than one pension fund?

Is there any law against doing such? I myself have never seen this happen however I have read cases where someone has taken out an individual pension fund for themselves and a family pension fund as well. Is this allowed?
I do not think it is allowed for one to touch pension fund without retiring first because the money is being saved up for retiring in the first place so it's better left there until after retiring.

I do not think it is allowed for one to touch pension fund without retiring first because the money is being saved up for retiring in the first place so it's better left there until after retiring.
This is the choice of the worker or pensioner to take out two pension scheme what's triple take the state government pension scheme and also the Federal government pension scheme.

This is the choice of the worker or pensioner to take out two pension scheme what's triple take the state government pension scheme and also the Federal government pension scheme.
You can't work for federal government and still work for state government except on rare occasions like contract jobs so getting two government gratuity is close to impossible.

I don't think that will be possible, if will be possible then the employee will most likely not want it to be so, because like you said the money is gotten from the workers salary, then it will mean double of the money will be deducted monthly.
Most people take out to pension fund, they take out States pension fund public pension, this is to any boudin make more money at the end of your retirement.

I don't know the law of another country but in my country I don't think this is possible because you are only entitled to one pension fund and that is what you will get depending on the level of your work and your experience in the work you are doing.

I don't know the law of another country but in my country I don't think this is possible because you are only entitled to one pension fund and that is what you will get depending on the level of your work and your experience in the work you are doing.
yes most will do take out to pension fund the register for both state and federal pension. This is normally to the advantage because they will get higher of of money at the end of the day

It is possible to take out two pention fund but it depends on how much you planned for the business to take the day while investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back