What's new

Is it possible to take out two pension funds?

You can setup a personal pension fund, which is different from the one that the organization where you work have already setup for you. I have seen lots of people open a different pension fund account, and placed a monthly debit instruction on their salary account, and their account gets debited every month while the pension fund account is credited.
If you're right, you can set up a pension account. In my country, people who work in a government entity have their pension guaranteed, but nevertheless, those who wish to register can register with a private security company and authorize said company to deduct a monthly payment from their salary.

I doubt how you want to be registered on two pension schemes. In my country, it is not possible to receive pension funds on two different platforms because it is a systematic system that monitors against such acts.

You are right, you also are not going to be able to access two pension funds because all your accounts are connected to a unique number and this will prevent you accessing the funds twice, in the periods when there were no unique numbers, people even receive salaries twice and this is considered illegal.

At the end of the day when it comes to pension the money that is being paid out to you is the money that you have put in, in the first place. If you are looking at it from a company perspective, there is a certain amount that is taken out of your salary every month and is added to your pension fund. However, the question that I have is - can a person choose to take out more than one pension fund?

Is there any law against doing such? I myself have never seen this happen however I have read cases where someone has taken out an individual pension fund for themselves and a family pension fund as well. Is this allowed?
I am unable to understand fully what you want to say, if you are talking about taking pension from the two departments I think it is not llegal in my country, because you have to serve for particular time period in a department to become eligible to get your pension.

Yes it is possible to be receiving double pension funds monthly. My father was in army and he got retired. Then after retirement he again join goverment job and he gets pension and he is also a government employ. When he will be retired he may get two pensions.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is possible to be receiving double pension funds monthly. My father was in army and he got retired. Then after retirement he again join goverment job and he gets pension and he is also a government employ. When he will be retired he may get two pensions.

Its possible that one can make up the two pension funds at a time. When the government deducts the amount for the first one which comes after retirement. Then you can choose to register under a private company for the second one. Then expect your reward during your retirement.

Taking out more than one pension funds is not possible especially in a private or government owned organisation/institutions,except maybe during your service years you worked more than one job for organisations that pay pensions after retirement.

Taking out more than one pension funds is not possible especially in a private or government owned organisation/institutions,except maybe during your service years you worked more than one job for organisations that pay pensions after retirement.
It depends on the country the pension is residing. I understand that our dear country doesn't guarantee such. You can work only in a public institution and invest in a private company just the way you do via insurance. At the end of your service years, and you stay alive, they'll be paying pension as agreed and the public institution will pay you also. Making it double pension funds for you, LoL.

It depends on the country the pension is residing. I understand that our dear country doesn't guarantee such. You can work only in a public institution and invest in a private company just the way you do via insurance. At the end of your service years, and you stay alive, they'll be paying pension as agreed and the public institution will pay you also. Making it double pension funds for you, LoL.
Yeah,actually double pension funds is possible for example, check out past presidents, governors and senators who retired as military men,the collect pension from both the military side and the political side.

Yeah,actually double pension funds is possible for example, check out past presidents, governors and senators who retired as military men,the collect pension from both the military side and the political side.
Laughs, you're funny abeg. Your political leaders are all fraud. They even collect stipend more than six places, not even in military alone. Other sectors they merited free award holds their pension for life when they finally retire.

At the end of the day when it comes to pension the money that is being paid out to you is the money that you have put in, in the first place. If you are looking at it from a company perspective, there is a certain amount that is taken out of your salary every month and is added to your pension fund. However, the question that I have is - can a person choose to take out more than one pension fund?

Is there any law against doing such? I myself have never seen this happen however I have read cases where someone has taken out an individual pension fund for themselves and a family pension fund as well. Is this allowed?
That could only be possible if you're the one in charge of distribution of pension funds I guess. Because pensioners haven't received their pension money which is just one,and you are asking if getting two pension will be possible,it can never be possible I guess.

Its possible that one can make up the two pension funds at a time. When the government deducts the amount for the first one which comes after retirement. Then you can choose to register under a private company for the second one. Then expect your reward during your retirement.
In my country this is possible, we have the social security pension which is for everyone when they are of age and complete the collections and the other is for government workers. You can even pay a monthly payment in a private insurance company, as a savings and receive the pension benefits, which is not registered in the two previous ones.

In my country this is possible, we have the social security pension which is for everyone when they are of age and complete the collections and the other is for government workers. You can even pay a monthly payment in a private insurance company, as a savings and receive the pension benefits, which is not registered in the two previous ones.
That's good, that a pensioner have various ways of caring for life after retirement. By contributing to the abovementioned pension insurance funds. And get the benefits immediately after bowing out from work.

That's good, that a pensioner have various ways of caring for life after retirement. By contributing to the abovementioned pension insurance funds. And get the benefits immediately after bowing out from work.
Yes, among the many things we have gone through and those that are still to come, it has its good things. At least the elderly and retirees have economic peace of mind with the benefits they receive. My mother has those benefits, although the devaluation does not help much, she knows she can count on her monthly income.

Yes, among the many things we have gone through and those that are still to come, it has its good things. At least the elderly and retirees have economic peace of mind with the benefits they receive. My mother has those benefits, although the devaluation does not help much, she knows she can count on her monthly income.
That's good, your mother is part of the versatile benefits of earning retirement rewards based on the early investment she ventured in, plus her salary as a retiree. My dad is a pensioner, he owns several real estate property that's what sustained him long, even when Nigerian government never paid him for three years.

It is very possible to have a two pension fund and that's is if you are working for the government and at the same time working for private organisation, government don't take part of your salary for your pension fund, your salary will be intact and you will receive a huge pension after retirement, I know of some lecturers that are working in federal givernment universities and also working for private universities, so It possible to have a two pension fund.

I believe you get the same percentage out of your pension funds after you retire. However, just like savings, some people keep out extra funds from their salary and get paid after retirement. It could be called family pension funds too.

I believe you get the same percentage out of your pension funds after you retire. However, just like savings, some people keep out extra funds from their salary and get paid after retirement. It could be called family pension funds too.
I think another alternative to having double salary paid to the retiree should be through insurance. The retiree should save up money in the insurance institution and expect it to be beneficial after active working career. Having a reasonable investment also makes up double salary for the retiree.

That's good, your mother is part of the versatile benefits of earning retirement rewards based on the early investment she ventured in, plus her salary as a retiree. My dad is a pensioner, he owns several real estate property that's what sustained him long, even when Nigerian government never paid him for three years.
Yes, he actually has three benefits in total, the Social Security pension, the pension for his years of service by the government and his salary that is deposited monthly by the ministry of health which is where he worked all his working life. For that reason I created a related thread to find out if this is how it works worldwide.

Yes, he actually has three benefits in total, the Social Security pension, the pension for his years of service by the government and his salary that is deposited monthly by the ministry of health which is where he worked all his working life. For that reason I created a related thread to find out if this is how it works worldwide.
That's awesome that your mother earned in three places after bowing out from work. Some countries adopt such methods, while some countries it isn't like that. Unless the individual seeks for insurance during the working days. Then after active service years, the insurance will surely pay what it is written in consensus with the individual.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back