What's new

Is it possible to rent domains?

Its possible to rent out domains but there is a better option because selling ones domain outrightly would be better than renting and inturn fetch more money in comparison

Well anything is possible. It depends on the owner of the domains is he or she willing to rent it out? If yes then there would always be people willing to rent for just the right amount.
Domains cannot be rented because the way that they are designed it's either you get an access to the domain for a year which is classified as an outright buy or for more than a year.

I think domains are designed in such a way that they are secure and can only belong to one person when he or she purchases it so I actually don't think it is possible to rent it.

I believe it is possible but I have never done it before,it is something you have to research about because for it to be possible you need to make an arrangement with the domain seller and you must be a trusted individual that you will not run with the sellers domain password and code.

It is possible to rent it out, if the person renting has a short he or she wants to accomplish with it. But instead of renting I'll buy outrightly cos i might not be through with it when the contract experience. And I'll be in a haste to rush up to give it back to the owner which will make me be in a haste, never.

A dot com cost about $10, how much money do you think it is possible to make money by renting this domain? Renting domain is not possible. You cannot use a domain without owning it

The best thing to do at any period is to either sell it or you abandone the domain.Because what you are actually doing when you get a domain is you own it for a particular period of time until it is tme for renewal.

I don't know if it is possible to rent a domain or not but to me I will never go into such because it don't see the need,and if I need to start up something serious I rather buy a good domain to start, I believe renting is not the best option.

I am as curious as you are and I will follow the comments closely, because I have no idea too. But I have come across the narrative " domain name for sale" and i kept wondering how it works and who sells and why do you want to buy a domain name?

I am as curious as you are and I will follow the comments closely, because I have no idea too. But I have come across the narrative " domain name for sale" and i kept wondering how it works and who sells and why do you want to buy a domain name?
Of course, domain name can be bought but what I don't know is if it can be rented. The business of buying and selling domain names is called domain flipping.

This may be an odd question, but is it possible to rent out a domain? I know some people can buy a domain for years, but can they buy it every month or year? I'm just curious, as I think it'd be cool to rent out domains, of course, depending on the domain.

Do you think something like this would be possible?
There is nothing that is not possible to do. To rent a domain name, I think you will need to contact the owner of the domain name and have an agreement with price and duration. The person will only add your host server name and you will do the rest.

I don't know if you can rent domains out, however, if it is possible then I think it will be more stressful so the best thing will be just to sell off the domain and know you are done with it.

I don't know if you can rent domains out, however, if it is possible then I think it will be more stressful so the best thing will be just to sell off the domain and know you are done with it.
it is actually not possible because I have madesome research about it before I discovered that it may not work but you can only buy it and own it yourself then when it expires you either renew it yourself or it expires.

Well I think it's possible. Because you can come across a registered you like, but the owner is not willing to sell so you can for a rent for a period of time.

Domain name is a name that link to your website so you don't need to rent it. You can register your own in a domain registration company. It is not that expensive to buy so why then renting it .where and how will you rent it

It is not possible to rent a domain name but you can buy a domain name on installmental payment. There are some markets that allow you to acquire a domain name at a down payment then you pay in the subsequent months.

I don't understand what you mean by renting domain, why renting domain when you can buy your own domain. Domain is the name of your business. You can get it for as lowas 5dollar. So no need of renting doman
Domain can be sold on bid means you don't know previously seller you place your website for be sold in bid and winner of bid will get this domain name and website this is what we call renting domain for bid event then seller (hosting company or bid website) will resell to winner.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back