What's new

Is it possible to make $2 a day from survey?

It is mostly possible for those residents in the level 1 countries(higher countries) they even make more than that within an hour. I don't particular go for survey programs.

Well in my opinion, the answer is (I'm sorry but) a resounding NO, it is not possible!
This more than anything else because, at least for me, it is almost impossible to qualify and carry out a survey!

It might be possible to earn that much money if you live in a Tier 1 country or in the United States. However, making such a good amount of money is definitely not possible if you live in a Tier 3 country. Surely there are some survey websites that "offer" surveys for Tier 3 countries but when you join them, you will find that there are not many surveys availble for you.

To me making $2 a day on filling survey is not that easy to come by. Though there are good genuine site that can pay that amount if the person meet their requirement. The country one's stay might all be a determining factor.

If you are from tier 3 country , you need around 3-4 surveys a day to be successful to earn $2 daily. If you are from tier 1 country , even 1 successful survey is enough to get you $2 daily.

Well cant really say because i have never had any good experience with survey. All the survey i joined in the past did not pay me. Maybe i joined the wrong ones. And another issue with most answers given to surveys are usually lies.

Almost all the online survey sites are designed with1st tier country in mind. This is the major reason people from the other tier don't have a chance to take part in this huge online opportunity. I have come across some of the survey sites offer to pay up to $3 and some even more per survey. So with this rate one can earn even up to $10 daily from some of these sites.

I think surveys are generally just hard to get the legit ones in this part of the world because I keep seeing on social media some people in order parts of the world that claim to make a living from surveys.

I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??
If you are an African I can say it categorically that it's not possible to make $2 on survey except you've found a shortcut to break those surveys security and remove the restrictions. Even the VPN us no longer working for many of those surveys website since they've refused Africans to participate in their program.

If you are an African I can say it categorically that it's not possible to make $2 on survey except you've found a shortcut to break those surveys security and remove the restrictions. Even the VPN us no longer working for many of those surveys website since they've refused Africans to participate in their program.
Hmm, its just hard for us here to earn from surveys. I've tried them severally but they keep turning me down even when they sent me survey invitation.

It would be a mistake finding surveys on sites that prefer residents from some parts of the world, it is better to focus on those tailored towards Africans and you can possibly earn that amount in 24 hours on some days.

Considering the fact that I am not into survey but I think it's possible to earn $3 a day because there some platforms that payed even more than $2 in a day

I know their are surveys that reward people who signed up with them more than $2 a day. It just depend on the demographic. The top regions earns better than the lower regions.

Your guess is right, surveys are restricted to some countries, a good example is zap surveys, some while ago one could earn up to $25 to $75 monthly on zap surveys but it has now been restricted.

Dear friend, I noticed only residents in tier1 countries living in a populated and industrialized city or touristic city. And some more requirements like a very well paid job, owning a car, etc. I have eurpean collegues who can earn more than 2 dollars per day only doing surveys, but they fit the most of requirements. The best for us liviing in tier3 and tier4 country is ptws, even I sometimes do some surveys.

It's difficult to earn that amount from surveys if you from countries like ours. Surveys are even hard to come by. However if you're from US, Canada, UK and tier 1 countries, you can get that amount or more daily.

Filling survey is very limited to some countries and according to what I have see so far with survey, you can make $1 today and make more than that tomorrow. I have made $7 in a day before with survey and that's the truth.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back