What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

It is very possible to make $1 per day on bizdustry and even more. It all depends on ur level of time and commitment to the platform. If u are able to spend more time on the platform u will make more than $1 per day.

I earned a new title today on Bizdustry. I recently earned "I like It A Lot" trophy and it is good to see that the Bizdustry forum is viewing me as a great member. I will always remain loyal and faithful to the owners of this great forum. This forum provided me with a great opportunity to earn money online. I work really hard to earn that $1 in a day. I am indeed one of the most active members in here.

In fact that is what I even like the most about bisdustry. The ability for you to earn a fair one dollar per day is good. Apart from that you can also be learning from it.

It depends on how willing you are to make it work and how much energy you put into it. If you are constant and dedicated to it you will make a lot of money. But if you have a job it will be hard to make the $1 but if you don't have any job or serious job you will make more than one $1.

You can earn more than 1$ depending on the time you invest here , I mean you need to post 3 comments every hour which is not easy to do

You can earn more than 1$ depending on the time you invest here , I mean you need to post 3 comments every hour which is not easy to do

I actually post A LOT more than 3 comments per hour. I have been working really, really hard in here in order to make $1 per day. Sometimes it takes me almost one hour to reach that much amount because I also type much lengthier comments in many threads. I post high-quality comments always.

It's actually possible to make $1 daily on bizdustry forum site,all you need is to post 50 reasonable comment or post and you can earn that amount , but you need to dedicate your time for the site.
Post automatically merged:

It's actually possible to make $1 daily on bizdustry forum site,all you need is to post 50 reasonable comment or post and you can earn that amount , but you need to dedicate your time for the site.

Last edited:
That is what you can make on the website right now. Before you can actually make up to $3 per day but now it has been reduced to $1 per day.

That is what you can make on the website right now. Before you can actually make up to $3 per day but now it has been reduced to $1 per day.

I really hope that the admins would definitely increase the reward. In one of their announcements the admins stated that they would increase the pay to $0.05 per comment soon. The fact of the matter is that the Bizdustry forum is still FAR much better than other forums right now.

I really hope that the admins would definitely increase the reward. In one of their announcements the admins stated that they would increase the pay to $0.05 per comment soon. The fact of the matter is that the Bizdustry forum is still FAR much better than other forums right now.
Yeah, they are much better than many PTP platforms. I'm also hoping that one day they will increase the pay as it was before.
Bizdustry is really a great website.

We need to consider we have the limit of 3 hourly rewarded posts (or Bizdustry could get broken to pay 1 dollar per day each user:eek:). I counted 50 posts for 1000 biznotes are necessary to make 1 dollar, taking on account the current rewards. You need to work between 17 and 18 hours: too tiresome. And if you are studying or working, really impossible to dedicate so many hours.

I really do not think that what you stated is true. Bizdustry does not have any such kind of limitations right now. I really do not think that it would take 17 hours to earn big rewards. I dedicate almost 3-4 hours daily to Bizdustry forum daily and earn $1 in a day. I do feel tired but I really enjoy posting comments on Bizdustry.

The possibilty of earning $1 in a day depens on the schedule of the participant.Because the maximum you can make with 20biznotes per comment.will give you $1.4 for the day.but it is still achievable to get that amount in a day if you are determine.

It will take you 1-2 hours everyday to complete Bizdustry 50 posts if you're fsdt writing. But I don't write sonfast, i spend three hours to read the contents first before commenting.

It is very possible depend on the time you devoted to the biz industry. Biz industry now need to give much of your time before you can make a lot. Anyway, it is still a better online business I know so far.

a lot of people are making that amount of money you are saying every day here and you can actually achieve that if you are serious to make at least 50 comments everyday,you can ask most of the people here, if they're really serious they are making up to that amount in a day and it's not a big deal.

I try my best to post in here. It takes a lot of effort to make 50 posts but I still do manage to make 50 posts. Sometimes it is not possible for me to make 50 posts daily. However, I still try my best to do that. Bizdustry is my main source of income, and I wish all the best to the admin! Long Live Bizdustry!

It depends on you, if you devote more time to post, with 72 post limit, you can make over that amount.

Initially, you could have made more than that post even less number of posts, so start posting more and see your earnings grow.

The maximum you can make in a day is is 1 dollars ,if you are really serious you can actually make up to $1 because that's the maximum you can make in a day,a lot of people are making it, I can make up to that depending on the time I have in a day

It is very much possible to earn 1$ per day on bizdustry if you have time and all other factors like low battery,MB etc are been taking care of.

It is very much possible to earn 1$ per day on bizdustry if you have time and all other factors like low battery,MB etc are been taking care of.
Thats the point exactly, you can make $1 if you don't have any offline activities you are engaged in, because before you can make 50post , it will take a lot of time sometimes I make 5post around an hour.

Yes it is very much possible that you can make up to $1 every day here ,although it might be stressful for you if you have other activities you have been doing offline but if are serious make up to that amount in a day it is possible, it needs your time and dedication.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back