What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

I thought I would be able to make 1 dollar per day but I can't. It takes a while lot of work to be done to achieve that much in 1 day
It truly takes so much time and effort to earn that one dollar daily from bizdustry. With so many people active with their offline jobs and activities, earning one dollar daily here may not be possible.

It truly takes so much time and effort to earn that one dollar daily from bizdustry. With so many people active with their offline jobs and activities, earning one dollar daily here may not be possible.
Yes its possible to even make $1.4 daily on bizdustry but it requires great effort and dedication, the minimum i make daily is $0.70 while the maximum is $1, because I have to shuffle between my offline business and online work.

We need to consider we have the limit of 3 hourly rewarded posts (or Bizdustry could get broken to pay 1 dollar per day each user:eek:). I counted 50 posts for 1000 biznotes are necessary to make 1 dollar, taking on account the current rewards. You need to work between 17 and 18 hours: too tiresome. And if you are studying or working, really impossible to dedicate so many hours.

Hello!

I was facing a lot of electricty outage in my area so I was not able to post regularly on Bizdustry but now the problem has been resolved. I would like to know if it is possible to make $1 per day posting daily on Bizdustry Forum. I want to post a lot, but I am not sure if other members are earning a good amount of money in here. So is it possible to make $1 per day? How much do you make per day in here?
I think possible and it is very easy now because of increase of posting price and now any one earn one USD and make a valuable money by it and get reward by it and it is very good step to make the Posting price up and easy to use of it.

It is very possible to make that kind of amount on bizdustry on a daily basis. Not everyone here has the type of business or busy type of jobs that some people here are into at the moment. So, you can take your time as well and make that amount.

To be frank, I can earn $1 in a day but I have to spend a lot of time. What I do is to make my posting in Bizdustry while doing some other work in the computer. I do not get bored because my posting here is a kind of diversion. But I have not tried to earn 1 dollar yet because I didn't have the time. I think the most I had earned in a day is 30 cents.

We need to consider we have the limit of 3 hourly rewarded posts (or Bizdustry could get broken to pay 1 dollar per day each user:eek:). I counted 50 posts for 1000 biznotes are necessary to make 1 dollar, taking on account the current rewards. You need to work between 17 and 18 hours: too tiresome. And if you are studying or working, really impossible to dedicate so many hours.
Yea, its only possible for people that are not working to spend 17 and 18hours and its very tiring for me to make 50comment per day, because i have to goto work and come back and still work on making money on bizdustry.

If it only takes fifty posts a day to make one dollar here on bizdustry, I see no reason why it will be impossible to achieve. All that it requires is your zeal and dedication towards that goal

Since I've been here, I've gained much more than whatever biznotes the site has to offer. Communicating with and learning from other people has made this platform a go to place for me.

As regards making $1 per day, you'd have to equivalently post for 17 out of the 24 hours per day.

Since I've been here, I've gained much more than whatever biznotes the site has to offer. Communicating with and learning from other people has made this platform a go to place for me.

As regards making $1 per day, you'd have to equivalently post for 17 out of the 24 hours per day.

I work for 5-6 hours daily on Bizdustry in order to make that much amount. I post high-quality posts, and I write longer posts sometimes, so it usually takes around 5-6 hours a day. I am one of the most active members on Bizdustry right now. Right now I am also searching for other way to make money online apart from Bizdustry.

You can even make more than $1 on bizdustry depending on how much time you are ready to invest. If you are fully ready to invest your whole day on bizdustry, you can make more than that amount of money in a day

I had a problem with electrical outage for about two weeks when the light was restored like you I was scared if I could meet up, one unique thing about bizdustry is no matter when you come back your account is available for you and you can work up to $1 a day.

Well it's actually possible because to make 1 dollar you just to post at least 50 times so it's all about patience and consistency but it's very much possible to do
The number of posts per day has been regulated to 50 and the earning for each post is 20 Biznotes. The implication here is that the maximum that can be made per day is $1.

To me it is possible and very necessary to make up to that amount of money as income from your bizdustry websites as a participant but definitely it depends on you mode of operation and time dedication to it.

The number of posts per day has been regulated to 50 and the earning for each post is 20 Biznotes. The implication here is that the maximum that can be made per day is $1.
I thought and heard and also reads that minimum post is 72comments and you can mark $1.4 daily for the 72 comments , so its sure to make $1 if you can work hard on bizdustry.

In reply to your above question on if it is possible for you to make a dollar a day on bizdustry, well i would say yes it is very much possible to make a dollar a day here on bizdustry as i have done it in the past 2 days, all you need do is post 50 comments

It is quite difficult to make a dollar on Bizdustry every day but I do make it because I dedicate a lot of my time to working on the platform. They has made it easy for one to make $1 every day just by making 50 comment now.

It is quite difficult to make a dollar on Bizdustry every day but I do make it because I dedicate a lot of my time to working on the platform. They has made it easy for one to make $1 every day just by making 50 comment now.

Right now I am also earning $1 per day. Making 50 posts per day is very difficult job as it requires a lot of effort and time. However, I view Bizdustry as my online job and passion. I love earning money commenting on forums, so right now I am quite dedicated to the forum. I have even earned "Addicted" status recently and I believe I will continue to contribute more. :)

It is very possible to make $1 per day on bizdustry and even more. It all depends on ur level of time and commitment to the platform. If u are able to spend more time on the platform u will make more than $1 per day.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back