What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

If they should say let there be a contest or those to be able to earn $1 daily on bizdustry believe me, you will be among those to show up and class that reward. It is very possible

Today is the first day and I am on my mission to earn $1 per day with Bizdustry. I really hope that I will become successful and also help people by sharing my knowledge with them. I do not get tired and I will be posting 50 comments per day on this great forum. So wish me all the best! :)
That's what I am saying, no matter how much i try , I never had the opportunity of earning up to $1 daily and that's 50post , not to talk of making 72post,
Because I have a primary assignment which is I have to goto work.

I'm finding it difficult to reach the 72 messages a day. The highest have gone should be 40 to 50 post and that is barely 1 dollar. I believe it's possible to get 1.4 dollars a day

It's possible, but I thnk 50 posts per day is too much acording to the minimum number of characters and the reward per post. But anyway, 250 post for 5$ is pretty good and anyone can do this in less than 1 week

It is possible to make one dollar at bizdustry in a day but believe me i wont advice that for anybody. For you to make such amount of money you would have to post 50 replies which is not an was task

I thought I would be able to make 1 dollar per day but I can't. It takes a while lot of work to be done to achieve that much in 1 day

It is very easy to make $1 from bizdustry a day if you are able to comment 50 comment each day with this you can be able 1$ per day.

It is possible to make such amount now ,but before you could hardly earn more so bizdustry is improving its platform gradually and i really love that

It depends on how dedicated you are and the time you spend on will determine if you will earn $1 daily. If you spend quality time on bizdustry you will earn $1 daily provided that you didn't violate any forum rules.

Rest assured. I NEVER violate rules. I am a devoted and faithful member of Bizdustry and I really love this forum. Bizdustry is the BEST forum on the internet and the owner of the forum is a really generous person. I am on my way to earn $1 per day and I spend a lot of time writing posts on the forum. It takes a lot of time but I am still dedicated.

It all actually depends on how you would like to go about it. Your time and patience is a very unique quality you will need here. Yes it is possible to hit $1 daily here
Presently, the highest earning that can be made per day on bizdustry is $1. This is because each post earns $0.02 and a sum of 50 comments are allowed per day which sums up to $1.

I went to do a re evaluation, and I can see that the maximum you could be paid per day on bizdustry is $1.4, hence if you work hard you can get 1$.

Recently the Biznotes founder made adjustment to the earning rate on the forum and this has made it almost impossible to earn more than $1 per day except someone who is illegally running a multiple account.
It is very much possible to make more that 1$ here on the site although it requires a lot of work and devotion. I think a determined person can make a living from here

Bizdustry is the best paid to post site and you can actually make up to $1 every day on this site but you should not concentrate on making money alone , you should always try to make sure you bring out a reasonable comments that will move this beloved community forward,also try to obey the rules and regulations as well.

My answer is yes, currently with the new provisions in Bizdustry where you can make 72 posts a day, you have the opportunity to earn $1.44 daily. It's all in the dedication and time commitment of the members.

I am currently planning to buy VIP membership of Bizdustry. Can you please tell me what are the advantages of buying VIP membership right now and how much does it cost? I have also read somewhere that purchasing VIP membership also allows you to earn more, is this true? Being a VIP member, can you please tell me more about it?

Yes it is very possible to make a dollar on bizdustry a day,what you have to do is plan your posting strategies in order to meet up.

Yes it is very possible to make a dollar on bizdustry a day,what you have to do is plan your posting strategies in order to meet up.

I am currently working very hard to earn $1 on Bizdustry. I usually spend a few hours of my day in order to meet this challenge. I post regularly and I am very active on the forum. I really hope I will increase the amount of posts I make here. Currently, I have a target of earning $1 daily, but I may post more and earn more, as the maximum amount one can earn here is $1.44 per day as far as I know.. I always post high-quality posts in here.

I am currently working very hard to earn $1 on Bizdustry. I usually spend a few hours of my day in order to meet this challenge. I post regularly and I am very active on the forum. I really hope I will increase the amount of posts I make here. Currently, I have a target of earning $1 daily, but I may post more and earn more, as the maximum amount one can earn here is $1.44 per day as far as I know.. I always post high-quality posts in here.
That's good, it's people like you we need in this forum because more input will not only bring you earnings but it will also grow the platform.

That's good, it's people like you we need in this forum because more input will not only bring you earnings but it will also grow the platform.

Thanks for commenting. Right now I am working very hard. However, despite earning $1 per day on Bizdustry, I still need more money. I need to earn at least $5 per day and this is why I am searching for more and more online earning opportunites. I am currently unemployed and I am seeking more money making websites. Do you have some suggestions?

Thanks for commenting. Right now I am working very hard. However, despite earning $1 per day on Bizdustry, I still need more money. I need to earn at least $5 per day and this is why I am searching for more and more online earning opportunites. I am currently unemployed and I am seeking more money making websites. Do you have some suggestions?
Heve you heard of cashtime forum,it's activities are like and similar to bizdustry and you would find it easy because their numbers of characters needed in a comment are even shorter, if your interested send me a private message on my profile, in order for me to send you the link.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back