What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

Yeah if one can keep it up with it then definitely that would be 30 dollars for the month, but I have not been able to see it through because sometimes one might not be feeling up for posting
I have always tried to make at least 50 comment every day so as to be able to earn $1 but there are days where I will not feel up to like posting comment. On such days I will just ignore the platform and not work on it because I know that if I were to ignore my guts and feelings i will definitely commit some blunders that will lead to me being banned.

I never get bored commenting on Bizdustry. Bizdustry is a really great place to stay and interact with people. It is a platform where we can share our experiences and help other to make money online. I have met great people in here and the admins are also great people. Long Live Bizdustry!
Yeah , I mean I get temporarily bored after doing any task for long , not only the bizdustry, even sometimes after watching movie for hours. But yeah , bizdustry is the greatest of all the communities where knowledge is shared every second.

Hello!

I was facing a lot of electricty outage in my area so I was not able to post regularly on Bizdustry but now the problem has been resolved. I would like to know if it is possible to make $1 per day posting daily on Bizdustry Forum. I want to post a lot, but I am not sure if other members are earning a good amount of money in here. So is it possible to make $1 per day? How much do you make per day in here?
Well I use to believe that until now that after making the task of the day I am not getting $1 and I don't understand which I'm not understanding the reason for why.

Hello!

I was facing a lot of electricty outage in my area so I was not able to post regularly on Bizdustry but now the problem has been resolved. I would like to know if it is possible to make $1 per day posting daily on Bizdustry Forum. I want to post a lot, but I am not sure if other members are earning a good amount of money in here. So is it possible to make $1 per day? How much do you make per day in here?
I don't have any idea for now. I'm a new user but I'll check the thread for more information.

Hello!

It is possible.
I make $1 everyday.
I try as much as possible to get my device's battery fully charged, be sure I have sufficient data, and then I allocate a timeframe to reach that target.
It is easy.

Hello!

That is usually my target for every day.
I always ensure to reach my target of $1 no matter what.
So, making $1 a day on bizdustry is very possible.

I have always tried to make at least 50 comment every day so as to be able to earn $1 but there are days where I will not feel up to like posting comment. On such days I will just ignore the platform and not work on it because I know that if I were to ignore my guts and feelings i will definitely commit some blunders that will lead to me being banned.
True indeed, there are days like that when one doesn't feel like posting, and your idea of ignoring the platform so as not to get banned doesn't seem bad, as that can also encourage one to do better

That is usually my target for every day.
I always ensure to reach my target of $1 no matter what.
So, making $1 a day on bizdustry is very possible.

You can definitely achieve your target. You must remain active on Bizdustry and try as much as possible to contribute to the forum and you will reach the $1 target soon. I work in here daily. I love bizdustry!

True indeed, there are days like that when one doesn't feel like posting, and your idea of ignoring the platform so as not to get banned doesn't seem bad, as that can also encourage one to do better
There are times where by I just feel that I am not up to doing anything intellectually because I feel foggy and if I have to do anything that involves a lot of I use of my intellect, I will definitely make a lot of plant is so that is when I feel that I should not comment on any paid to post website.

Literally, yes. You can possibly make up to one dollar here in bizdustry in a single day, all you need is to have time and also be committed to the forum. But technically, I find it difficult to get to that amount in a day, not that it's not possible

I can make $1 per day on Bizdustry, but I am not consistent. I can hardly find time to post everyday. Sometimes even when I have time I get bored posting, therefore, I don't post everyday.

Literally, yes. You can possibly make up to one dollar here in bizdustry in a single day, all you need is to have time and also be committed to the forum. But technically, I find it difficult to get to that amount in a day, not that it's not possible
Yeah, it is very possible. But I find it hard too because I don't have so much free time. But for people with so much time to work, they can easily earn a dollar daily here. For me, I only strive for a half of a dollar daily here.

Then you are not utilizing your time very well and put your effort to work because from what I know its just 50post and you claim your $1 also consider that online work is very simple so contributing upto 50post is never my problem I can do that in less than 5 hours

Also , one should make sure of he is posting quality replies to avoid getting banned. So I would rather enjoy myself posting for $0.5 or less daily by providing quality content as much as possible from me.

First you have to be determined and consistent and schedule your time, if you are able to meet up with the 50 comments per 24hours then you would be making 1usd per day, just make sure your comments are rich and not plagiarized. You can as well refer friends too, you also get 1usd based on conditions.

I am making $1 daily in here and I can make even more if the owner allows us to post more and earn more. Bizdustry is one of the best forums and I am predicting that this forum will last for a really, really long time. I wish all the best to the owner of Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!

Definitely you can , all you have to do is to be devoted and spent time meeting your target , if you are serious you can as well make a living just by being dedicated to commenting and posting here

Hello!

At the moment, yes, you can make $ 1 a day on bizdustry :) but you have to give your interest and post a lot and quality. surely your work will be rewarded accordingly.

First you have to be determined and consistent and schedule your time, if you are able to meet up with the 50 comments per 24hours then you would be making 1usd per day, just make sure your comments are rich and not plagiarized. You can as well refer friends too, you also get 1usd based on conditions.
Making 50 comments daily truly needs some good time management. That way, you can be able to finish all those posts within 24 hours. Which is not an easy task, but doable if you have enough time.

At the moment, yes, you can make $ 1 a day on bizdustry :) but you have to give your interest and post a lot and quality. surely your work will be rewarded accordingly.

Indeed, I am making $1 per day on Bizdustry. Bizdustry is one of the main websites that I use to make money daily. I love Bizdustry a lot! Long Live Bizdustry!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back