What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

Bizdustry set the maximum amount of daily earning at $1.
So if you are able to complete your daily task you can be earning $1 everyday.
A single referral also gives you $1 as well
Referral needs to post minimum comments as well in order for the person who invited to earn $1. I hope more options like raffles and thread earning will be added soon here to reach $1 daily in most convincing and easy way.

I saw people used to request withdrawals every day , and maybe that forced ain to lower the earning rates because he has some other intention there by implementing his token.

Yes, there were many people who used to earn the amount that was required to request the minimum threshold, but this was NOT the problem, actually. The big problem was that the forum members on CasTimeForum were earning much more than what the admin of the CashTimeForum could pay and THIS was the main reason why he lowered the pay rates so much.

Well it's actually possible because to make 1 dollar you just to post at least 50 times so it's all about patience and consistency but it's very much possible to do
On this platform me the highest amount that you can be making that there is $1 that is after you have made 50 comment Paddy and if you can be able to keep up to this you can make $30 in 30 days working on this platform.

On this platform me the highest amount that you can be making that there is $1 that is after you have made 50 comment Paddy and if you can be able to keep up to this you can make $30 in 30 days working on this platform.
Yeah if one can keep it up with it then definitely that would be 30 dollars for the month, but I have not been able to see it through because sometimes one might not be feeling up for posting

Yeah if one can keep it up with it then definitely that would be 30 dollars for the month, but I have not been able to see it through because sometimes one might not be feeling up for posting
That is right. One dollar daily here will add up to $30 monthly. But that is not an easy job. Especially since sometimes one is not really feeling like making posts or working online. So it is better to set a reasonable target that you can reach daily.

Hello!

I was facing a lot of electricty outage in my area so I was not able to post regularly on Bizdustry but now the problem has been resolved. I would like to know if it is possible to make $1 per day posting daily on Bizdustry Forum. I want to post a lot, but I am not sure if other members are earning a good amount of money in here. So is it possible to make $1 per day? How much do you make per day in here?
1 dollars a day is very possible,if you are consistent, that's a whopping 30 Dollars a month,but be ready for mental stress and weakness it's unavoidable.

Well that is the highest you can earn here as long as you can post fifty comments that is a dollar and you can not make more that that in a day the site will just freeze automatically.

So many people feel it is not possible to earn $1 in a day from bizdustry infact that is what it the system as design,to make $1 in a day

It is possible depending on the amount of time you want to invest on the website, you can invest more of your time and surely you will make more than $1 on bizdustry. But for those that have other businesses to run it will be hard to make sure money on bizdustry in a day
You can't make more than $1 on bizdustry in a day. The maximum you earn here is $1. Except you are on other similar platforms where you are earning too.

Making a dollar a day in the bizdustry is easy if you are hardworking if you can make fifty(50) post a day but as you said there is always power failure on electricity, you can buy power bank as an alternative for power supply

1 dollars a day is very possible,if you are consistent, that's a whopping 30 Dollars a month,but be ready for mental stress and weakness it's unavoidable.

I never face any mental stress working on Bizdustry and posting in here. I actually enjoy posting in here and offering my services to this forum. Bizdustry is far much better than many other so-called "forums' on the internet. Long Live bizdustry!

I don't know weather it pay up to $ one dollar a day but if it pays like that I will join it with capital that is reasonable either to buy stock
Post automatically merged:

I don't know weather it pay up to $ one dollar a day but if it pays like that I will join it with capital that is reasonable either to buy stock
Post automatically merged:

If you are delicate then you can reach any target. Although I have not started making money from this forum but I am very delicate now and I hope to start making money soon.

I never face any mental stress working on Bizdustry and posting in here. I actually enjoy posting in here and offering my services to this forum. Bizdustry is far much better than many other so-called "forums' on the internet. Long Live bizdustry!
Wow,I am amazed,but you need to start today to do some check up alongside the commenting,there is no way you make consecutive 50 comments for a month without any form of desdain.

Yes, there were many people who used to earn the amount that was required to request the minimum threshold, but this was NOT the problem, actually. The big problem was that the forum members on CasTimeForum were earning much more than what the admin of the CashTimeForum could pay and THIS was the main reason why he lowered the pay rates so much.
Yeah , possibly. The admin was new and he may not have so much experience in handling forums , but now things looking better for him after reducing the earning rates. I reckon he should have higher the minimum withdrawal amount instead of completely reducing the earning rates.

At then first, it might appear to be very difficult as you might just be into the typing gig for the very first time. When you get used to the writing process with time, you'll see yourself making that one dollar daily on bizdustry

When we get used to it , it is also possible we may feel bored commenting 50 posts daily and gradually we end up posting less than 50. For me , it all depends whether I have offline work or not to make it $1 here.
At then first, it might appear to be very difficult as you might just be into the typing gig for the very first time. When you get used to the writing process with time, you'll see yourself making that one dollar daily on bizdustry

When we get used to it , it is also possible we may feel bored commenting 50 posts daily and gradually we end up posting less than 50. For me , it all depends whether I have offline work or not to make it $1 here.

I never get bored commenting on Bizdustry. Bizdustry is a really great place to stay and interact with people. It is a platform where we can share our experiences and help other to make money online. I have met great people in here and the admins are also great people. Long Live Bizdustry!

I have decided that I will dedicate my time to this forum, as it is one of the best forums out there. I will work here and follow all the rules and regulations. The admin of the forum is also a very good person. I really hope I will be able to contribute a good amount of posts and get compensated for that. Bizdustry is one of the most active forums out there and this is a great sign of success of this forum. I wish all the best to the owners of this forum.
You be glad you did. Bizdustry is unique and different from rest. If you are dedicated you can earn $1 every day.

You be glad you did. Bizdustry is unique and different from rest. If you are dedicated you can earn $1 every day.

Indeed, I am earning $1 in here daily and this is equivalent to the 50 percent of the total income I am making right now. I need to improve my income rate and this is only possible if I work on many different platforms per day. Apart from making money, i enjoy posting on Bizdustry. Long Live Bizdustry!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back