What's new

Is it possible to jump on live trading without demo trading?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Some people claimed that it is possible to trade a Live account without going through demo trading and I want to debunk the theory in that it is a fallacy and it is totally impossible . It is crucial to trade the live account first before moving directly into live trading if you do not want to incur excessive losses.

Well, this is possible. But quite risky. I wouldn't advice anybody to do that. I would rather work with a demo account until when am confident u can handle the ups and downs of real trade. People get discouraged when things go bearish. A demo account will help you know how to manage such situations.

Even people that do demo consistently for two months still lose heavily on their first trade. What do we now expect from a person who neglects to practice with demo. I don't advise such.

Yes it is very possible, but it depends on your skills though. I remember when i first started trading the forex market, i decided to rush into the live market cause i was very eager to trade and make profit. I ended up loosing all that i had. It is advisable to make use of your demo account to learn properly.

It's comparable to starting a car without understanding how to drive to jump right into live trading without first engaging in demo trading. You might end up having an accident, similar to how traders who rush into trading without any training or expertise might incur significant losses.

on live trading without learning via demo trading, is possible but you should be prepared to lose a lot of money in the process, as it is more risky and dangerous for your finance.

on live trading without learning via demo trading, is possible but you should be prepared to lose a lot of money in the process, as it is more risky and dangerous for your finance.
It is possible to jump on live trading without demo trading but you will lose your trading capital because you do not have the relevant experience to explore the forex market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back