What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

You could have more than one pension ,because many usually have more than one job and they earn the amount they are willing to earn at the end of their retirement , it's possible

In my country, it's not directly possible but the answer is Yes it is possible. For example you may be working with the government and thus automatically you will be given pension after retiring but apart from that there are banks and non governmental be organizations that encourage saving with them and after getting to a particular age they start paying you back monthly, they also call it pension.

This is a tricky question I once asked a family member of mine if such was possible and I was made to understand that you cannot have more than one pension because whichever pension company or agency you choose to register with automatically will be linked, with or 2 wherever you work and whatever you earn.

Pension plans can make it possible for one to have more than one pension scheme. But it is almost impossible without pension plans. The government holds data on their workers.

Yes its very possible to have more than one pension account. If you work with the government automatically you will be given a pension account and again you can also register for a private pensioners account.

It is possible to run two pension together. It's just that one would be from public sector and other from private sector. Some private institution has now set pension for their employees. I have seen such cases in my country.

In my country, government workers are the one that are guaranteed of having pension. It is until lately that some big private companies also start including it. So a person can have a private pension scheme as well as have with government

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
I think it is very much possible. My father who retired from the government receive a monthly pension.

If he has purchased a pension plan from an insurance business, I believe he will also be receiving another pension.

I think it is very much possible. My father who retired from the government receive a monthly pension.

If he has purchased a pension plan from an insurance business, I believe he will also be receiving another pension.
Yes most people used to have more than one pension fly if you have work for the Federal government and also work for the state government with this they will have a state pension and also a Federal government pension.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
We need to understand what pension is first before thinking if it will be possible or not. Pension is money paid to a retired person by the Institution he worked for. So it is basically one source of pension.

You are only entitled to one pension fund in your workplace but one can have a private pension funds with other private firms like axa mansard or have personal savings for retirement.

You are only entitled to one pension fund in your workplace but one can have a private pension funds with other private firms like axa mansard or have personal savings for retirement.
Yes it is possible for a retiree to have double pension he or she can have a state pension and also a federal pension when we worked with the state and also with the Federal government.

Yes it is possible for a retiree to have double pension he or she can have a state pension and also a federal pension when we worked with the state and also with the Federal government.
Is it possible to work with state and federal government at the same time? I don't think so since it's the same government body

You cannot draw more than one pension from the government source. If the pension is from two different sources like one form the government and the other from the private sector, that's allowed.

Owning a business requires you to change things that you do. He may not have that extra time used to have before you started the business. inculcating self-discipline and hard work into yourself will also be very helpful in business and you might not be that way before starting the business. Business isn't only about profit but also about self development and self-knowledge.

In my country, government workers are the one that are guaranteed of having pension. It is until lately that some big private companies also start including it. So a person can have a private pension scheme as well as have with government
It is an excellent opportunity for people in your country, as long as they have both jobs they can get the double pension. In my country this has been working for a long time, with their double jobs they benefit from their government and private pension.

Yes it is practically possible to have more than one pension. But it not possible to be drawing pensions from the same government body at the same time. But you can draw a pension from private sector and at the same time from the public sector

Yes it is practically possible to have more than one pension. But it not possible to be drawing pensions from the same government body at the same time. But you can draw a pension from private sector and at the same time from the public sector
Very accurate your comment @Kelly5, they cannot receive two pensions from the government entity. The one who really wants to receive more than one pension must be through the government and a private company.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back