What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

At my side No, I think there's anyway one can have more than one pension as a government worker except you use a hook and a cruel method to do so.

I know it is very prohibited in my country to be drawing more than one pension especially if the person is a government employee at into time or the other. But you can draw a pension from the government and also from the private sector at the same time
I think i understand what you are driving at, you are talking about the people working for the government and also working for a private company because they will have access to two pension?

In some universities in my country there are lecturers that have more than two jobs and I think when the retired they will definitely have more than one pension.

Yes it is possible to have more than one pension but not from the same company as that is not allowed so you can either work with another company to earn or have a private pension.

In my country, I don't think you can have more than one pension scheme, because pension is actually a contribution from both you and the government.

Yeah, it is possible most especially in a country where a hook and cruel method are been use. Getting pension in such side is much more easy there.

I do not think it is possible to have more than one pension. Pension is entitled to one person who has worked through his year of services as a civil servant

I do not think it is possible to have more than one pension. Pension is entitled to one person who has worked through his year of services as a civil servant
Yes it is possible to have more than one pension most people do have to pension scheme like the state pension and also the Federal government pension used to enable you to save and gather enough funds

I am not sure if one can have more than one pension scheme. Maybe it is possible in another country, but there is nothing like that in my country. Personally, I don't see any need for second pension scheme, instead one can just have savings as a support for the normal pension savings. It is just my opinion.

I don't really know how pension schemes works in other countries but I don't think it is possible to have more than one pension in my country.

It is very possible to do that . it is just that you will enroll for different schemes all together. Some people prefer to keep one but other live to have more than one.

It relies upon the strategy of the foundation that one resigns from or had worked for. One can have more than one annuity plan on the off chance that he so wants gave that the law of the association grants it. He can get annuity from where he resigned and he can likewise get benefits from the private benefits administrations.

People who are able to work both day and night should be able to get to pension at the time but I believe one will be from a private firm they are working for, is going to be stressful that is why it is almost impossible.

People who are able to work both day and night should be able to get to pension at the time but I believe one will be from a private firm they are working for, is going to be stressful that is why it is almost impossible.
It is possible to have more than one pension scheme multiple have a federal pension and also state pension this is possible when you work in both state and federal.

It is possible to have more than one pension scheme multiple have a federal pension and also state pension this is possible when you work in both state and federal.
But how are you going to work in both state and federal at the same time ,because if you are to take any work from the government you will work for 7 a.m. in the morning till 5 p.m. and you will not have time to attend to any other work.

As far as I know, it's just one pension per person. However, knowledge is wide so I think you can just make more research about it to know if it's very possible to get paid in different places for pension

As an individual you can enroll for more than one pension scheme provided that there is more than one insurance company in your country.

We only have 1 pension plan from the government's rules as per the labor law. But we can avail of a private pension plan that we deposit an amount regularly for the build up of the retirement fund. When you retire you get the agreed lump sum that will serve as your retirement pay.

I don't. Know how possible it is on other countries but in my country it's not possible. You are only entitled to one pension as an individual.

Pension consolidation means combining all or most of your pension pots into one. Over your career you may work for many different employers and so may build up quite a collection of different pension pots and or pension schemes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back