What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

Most of all the government workers that i know have another means of business outside work, it means they have been preparing for their retirement early , they decided to have a business they always fall back upon after work.
And if you notice, it wasn't like that before because I can remember vividly when I was younger, my teachers then in a federal school would talk about how government staffs just come to work some few minutes before noon gist, have fun and go back home.

I think it is more possible to have more than one passion because I always believe that two house is better than one and that it helps and work effectively when one fails you the other one can favours you that is is good to privately owned an operation and then the government owned operation.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
Its possible, if your working in an organization which is standard enough to open a pension account for you and also you have a business you pay pension from from yourself.

I think if one was working for the government and retires, that person can only draw one pension from the government and not more than one.
I don't think this is possible especially in this technology era and even if it's possible I don't think it is a good idea to have more than one pension program. One of the plans or both may eventually be affected or stopped along the line of it may even caused confusion among the registered companies.

According to how I know it is not possible to have more than one pension because you will not have an opportunity to work on two separate organisation,that is why a lot of people consider government job as the main source of income because of the pension.

It depends on the country, because in my country you can have more than two pensions. If you work for the government you receive a pension, you also receive a social security pension and if you work for a private company and pay a pension service you would have three monthly pension payments.
It is possible to have more than one pension you can have a public pension which is the Federal government pension and a state pension which is the state government pension.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
I don't really have much ideas about this. I think you would have to consult with the pension laws and policies available in your country to determine if you can have more than one pension plan especially if you area government worker.

I believe it is not possible for you to have more than one pension as a government worker except you are doing part-time work, this is what a lot of people have been doing especially nurses and doctors, they combined two works together at a time.

I think this may only be possible in some certain countries that have a lot of jobs for its citizens. It may also be possible where one works for some private companies and work for government.

I think this may only be possible in some certain countries that have a lot of jobs for its citizens. It may also be possible where one works for some private companies and work for government.
it is very possible to have two or more pension most people have both the public pension and a private pension while others have federal pension and state pension.

Pension is a retirement plan for every individual irrespective of the nature of job or source of income. It is designed as a single plan for an individual but can be handled by different organization of choice. Instead of having two pension plans it is better to create a fixed account in the back where one will not have access to the savings within the specific period of time.

Of course it is possible but it's a totally bad idea to have such as it portrays deception and scam, so to speak. Why having more than one pension? I think it's not a good idea at all.

This is largely dependent on the country you're residing. in my own country I don't think it is possible for someone to have more than one pension but it may be possible anyway.

Definitely! The plan for the pensions would have been put in place earlier on in one's active years and you can decide to have more than one pension plan with different pension scheme companies.

It is possible to have more than one pension since most companies that are institutionalized have a pension plan for their employees and one can decide to still run a private pension plan.
How can someone run a private pension plan when the person is working for the government, if you're into government work you will not have time to engage in any other opportunities like the private what you are saying, I think this is not possible.

that may not be particularly possible because I have made some research about it and some people say that it may not be possible because if you have working for government you may not have the time to work for private companies.

We can have as much as we want to have. After the primary pension scheme which is offered the government. We can apply for other pension scheme, insurance is another option and otherwise.

It depends on the country in question. Some countries do not permit an employee to have more than one pension while some permits it. If you retired at a young and healthy age you can still work for another company and earn pension from the company also.

Speaking on behalf of some countries of Africa especially here in Nigeria it is almost impossible for you to have two pension at a time, I don't know if this is possible in the Western countries. You can work part-time for two companies.

Speaking on behalf of some countries of Africa especially here in Nigeria it is almost impossible for you to have two pension at a time, I don't know if this is possible in the Western countries. You can work part-time for two companies.
Yes it is possible to have more than one pension with this you can be able to save up enough money true the public pension or the Federal government pension and also state pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back