What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

It depends on the country, because in my country you can have more than two pensions. If you work for the government you receive a pension, you also receive a social security pension and if you work for a private company and pay a pension service you would have three monthly pension payments.
This is almost impossible for you to work for all this organisation at a time to be eligible to the getting pension from them, do you think that is possible for government people in your country to work for two separate organisation to get three pension at a time after retirement ?

This is almost impossible for you to work for all this organisation at a time to be eligible to the getting pension from them, do you think that is possible for government people in your country to work for two separate organisation to get three pension at a time after retirement ?
I have proof of this. That is why I say with affirmation, my mother is retired and receives her pension from social security and from the government from her job as a graduate. But if she had paid for private insurance she could also receive it @Sotherefore .

I have proof of this. That is why I say with affirmation, my mother is retired and receives her pension from social security and from the government from her job as a graduate. But if she had paid for private insurance she could also receive it @Sotherefore .
Wow this is really serious but I'm just on my own thinking I consider it to be an impossible thing because in my country you only work from Monday to Friday and come back by 4:00 p.m as a government worker., I mean how could it be possible for her to fit in most of this work every day

To me this is almost impossible because I don't see the possibility of working in 2 company or government organisation to a point of getting 2 salaries and pension at a time, Is either you work for the state government or Federal Government.

Wow this is really serious but I'm just on my own thinking I consider it to be an impossible thing because in my country you only work from Monday to Friday and come back by 4:00 p.m as a government worker., I mean how could it be possible for her to fit in most of this work every day
I do not understand your point, I also work in education in a government agency, my schedule is from 7:00 am until 12:00 noon, my mother worked in health from 1:00 pm until 7:00 pm. This gives us the opportunity to work part time in a private company, since it is not possible to work in two governmental entities simultaneously. The Social Security pension benefit is for all workers, public or private after reaching the statutory age.

I know it is very prohibited in my country to be drawing more than one pension especially if the person is a government employee at into time or the other. But you can draw a pension from the government and also from the private sector at the same time

I don't really think so but it may be possible in some countries and of course the kind of company you worked for. For real, I don't really know much about pensions for now.

I do not understand your point, I also work in education in a government agency, my schedule is from 7:00 am until 12:00 noon, my mother worked in health from 1:00 pm until 7:00 pm. This gives us the opportunity to work part time in a private company, since it is not possible to work in two governmental entities simultaneously. The Social Security pension benefit is for all workers, public or private after reaching the statutory age.
Lolz,ok even when you didn't understand my point but you have just answered my question,wow they working schedule of your government is favourable because as you're saying you have an opportunity to work in two organisation, that is really nice

talking concerning my country this may not likely to be possible and in this case it is always advisable for you to have a side business if you think of having an extra income after retirement because it is not likely possible that you may have more than one pension after retirement here.
It might not be possible to receive two pension or gratuity from the government but that doesn't mean that you can't have more than one personal pension plan with private institutions.

It might not be possible to receive two pension or gratuity from the government but that doesn't mean that you can't have more than one personal pension plan with private institutions.
those people that are working for government are doing their own private business to add extra income to their government earning,if I'm even working for the government i will always adds an extra business personality do. That's what I will do.

Lolz,ok even when you didn't understand my point but you have just answered my question,wow they working schedule of your government is favourable because as you're saying you have an opportunity to work in two organisation, that is really nice
Yes, the schedule is good as it is only part-time. Which leaves the opportunity to work in any company or online as in my case. I am here during the day while the pandemic is over, then it will be only part time.

After some research I found out that it is actually possible but not everyone is privileged to have such opportunity. It is mostly differs from country to country.

Yes, the schedule is good as it is only part-time. Which leaves the opportunity to work in any company or online as in my case. I am here during the day while the pandemic is over, then it will be only part time.
Okay I understand then since you are concentrating in working, then how do you do about other house activities like gardening, and other house activities, what time do you always create for yourself for refreshment, do you hang out with your friends sometimes ?

Okay I understand then since you are concentrating in working, then how do you do about other house activities like gardening, and other house activities, what time do you always create for yourself for refreshment, do you hang out with your friends sometimes ?
For now, as I said, I am only online and I have a part-time schedule in the morning, I give myself 2 or 3 hours of rest and come back in the afternoon. In that time I do several things, before going online I do others. I take one day a week when I can.

those people that are working for government are doing their own private business to add extra income to their government earning,if I'm even working for the government i will always adds an extra business personality do. That's what I will do.
That's a wise strategy and it is becoming common that government staffs find other means of income to meet their daily needs and save or invest for the future as government jobs are not really time consuming.

That's a wise strategy and it is becoming common that government staffs find other means of income to meet their daily needs and save or invest for the future as government jobs are not really time consuming.
Most of all the government workers that i know have another means of business outside work, it means they have been preparing for their retirement early , they decided to have a business they always fall back upon after work.

For now, as I said, I am only online and I have a part-time schedule in the morning, I give myself 2 or 3 hours of rest and come back in the afternoon. In that time I do several things, before going online I do others. I take one day a week when I can.
That is nice but sometimes don't you always feel stressed ? because even me that I'm doing two things at a time (that is working online and my offline work )sometimes I'm always so stressful and sometimes I always have headache because of so much concentration on the screen , what about you ?

It is not possible to have more than one pension because you cannot be working double in the government work or any organization in order to have more than one pension.

It is not possible to have more than one pension because you cannot be working double in the government work or any organization in order to have more than one pension.
that is was that what I was saying and some people keep on saying that it is possible to have more than one pension that there are sometimes you'll be working for the Federal Government and sometimes state government and you'll be getting most of this pension together.

That is nice but sometimes don't you always feel stressed ? because even me that I'm doing two things at a time (that is working online and my offline work )sometimes I'm always so stressful and sometimes I always have headache because of so much concentration on the screen , what about you ?
Well, today is one of those days that I had a headache, I did few posts in the morning but I'm back. When that happens to me I turn off the pc. We must be aware that it can damage the eyesight and if you don't have the proper protection, it causes headaches. The truth is that I don't get stressed easily, as I go at my own pace.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back