What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

Well it depends actually, a government worker would only get pension from his government unless he has a pension set up privately already but it isnt always so

It is quit possible to operate an additional pension outside of the one that was created for the employee by his organisation or the government he is working for.This is at the descrition of the employee who might have a plan for such in the uture.

That would only be possible if you have worked with two different firms that have pension plans for ex workers. If not, I do not think it's possible at all.

Its possible if you registered via insurance company and ensure yourself for the future, and make contributions towards that till your retirement time working in the public sector and nothing bad happens to you. Surely that will be a double pension stipend.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
Yes, that is if you work for the government and also run your personal business, then at retirement, government will pay you and the business will if it have a pension scheme.

But if you are referring to getting two sources of pension by working for the government only, I think it can be called fraud.

it is absolutely not possible for you to have more than one pension because as a government worker in this country you are entitled to engage in only one legal work,I don't know if this is possible in the western country but in Africa it is almost impossible.

it is absolutely not possible for you to have more than one pension because as a government worker in this country you are entitled to engage in only one legal work,I don't know if this is possible in the western country but in Africa it is almost impossible.
it is possible for one to have more than one pension most people have state pension and also federal pension this is how it happens here in my country but I don't know of other countries.

In my country it is near impossible, if any on should even think of it, people will ask him or her to wake from the dream and ckme back to reality. Because even those that were fortunate enough to have their names of the pension payroll hasn't been paid or paid completely.

I'm not so sure if it this is possible in my country. There's a lot of mandatory contributions in our country, one for pension thing, one for savings which can also be claimed after retirement as a lump sum and another for health insurance.

I think it is possible to have or receive more than one pension if both agencies are not from the same entity. You cannot receive pension from two government bodies at the same time

As a government worker in my country you are entitled to only one employment,a lots of people can sometimes be do other works but is always likely to be a private,i think it is not possible to have more than one pension at a time in Nigeria, I don't know of the Americans country.

talking concerning my country this may not likely to be possible and in this case it is always advisable for you to have a side business if you think of having an extra income after retirement because it is not likely possible that you may have more than one pension after retirement here.
You are on the right track, side job here is considered that You are building and working towards your retirement plan already, if you are lucky to have a government job, you will retired and have a big retirement benefit, but if yiu work in the private company, you just get laid off,

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
Right here in my country I don't think that could ever be possible having more than one pension fund for a person it is not possible and I don't think it would ever be possible anytime soon tho.

You are on the right track, side job here is considered that You are building and working towards your retirement plan already, if you are lucky to have a government job, you will retired and have a big retirement benefit, but if yiu work in the private company, you just get laid off,
well I personally do not have interest to work for the government because to me I just need to have my own business and manage it to the standard I expected it to be if I succeed in my business I will make a lot of money more than what I will be paid by the government.

it is possible for one to have more than one pension most people have state pension and also federal pension this is how it happens here in my country but I don't know of other countries.
well I don't know your country also but I think you are in one of the African country,anyone that is working for the government will be receiving the Federal Government pension and that is the one I know,so which one is the state pension you are talking about and how can one get it ?.

I dont really think its possible tho but then again it all depends on the company policy. Maybe there are companies that have a package that allows you run more than one pension at the same time. If it does exist am pretty sure it would be rare

If there are insurance companies that are offering a pension package (usually the build up period is 10 years) then you can invest in those pension plans as much as you can afford. When you retire then you can be receiving several pensions courtesy of the pension plans that you had invested in. Just be careful in choosing the insurance company.
Exactly I was about saying same thing here as you have said it's quite possible if you have plans with a lot of more insurance company and you have some investment with them you will definitely get pension from them all.

I dont really think its possible tho but then again it all depends on the company policy. Maybe there are companies that have a package that allows you run more than one pension at the same time. If it does exist am pretty sure it would be rare
Sure, it's not going to be popular and I doubt if such even exist in this our world where many companies are struggling to remain relevant.

I don’t really know about the insurance company scheme but if you’re talking about someone collecting two pension from two works, i will say it is not really good.

It depends on the country, because in my country you can have more than two pensions. If you work for the government you receive a pension, you also receive a social security pension and if you work for a private company and pay a pension service you would have three monthly pension payments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back