What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

Actually having more than one pension is very possible even though it depends on the strategy used to increasing your income and the expand in business ventures.

Having more one pension is a crime in my country but people usually earn from more than one pension illegally, with the use of corruption and it is common among politicians.
If the government catch such person he is going to face some jail terms in prison because it's illegal act so I think having more than one pension is not good at all it's better you be okay with one pension,then think of how to make invest rather from there

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
Yes, you can have more than one pension. Most people will have the state pension which is paid out by the government. But on top of that you can have pensions from your employer. Or you can set up a self-invested personal pension or a SIPP as it's also known as, which is your own personal pension.

It is on only possible when you set a pension plan for yourself. It is because where I live, it is not going to be easy to be working for two different governmental organisation as it will be termed as illegal let alone getting pension.

I think if one was working for the government and retires, that person can only draw one pension from the government and not more than one.
But beyound the aspect of statutory pension that an employee of the government is being enroled by the government,an employee can decide to engage in his own personal insurance scheme and plan his retirement from there.

I don't know if it is possible for people to work for state government and Federal government at the same time , but if this is possible I believe it is quite possible to have two pension after retirement. But this is not so rampant.

Actually having more than one pension is not a crime and that's best on .y mindset. because it's depends on our choice and the effort we makes towards becoming successful when we are old an age we don't require to work much.

This is something that is really going to be profitable. But then it is only going to be possible for those who may have worked for multiple companies in the past. This is how it's going to be possible.

I think if one was working for the government and retires, that person can only draw one pension from the government and not more than one.
I think this condition applies for all countries, because in my country also one employee one pension, but private companies offers different kind of pension plans, according to our financial conditions we takes several plans.

Actually you can have more than 2 to 3 pension Avenue. the availability of our pension Avenue, depends on our choice and how we wanted it to be. when you invest with the hope of having it benefit in the future, you can have it in aboundance.

It is very much possible for an individual to start saving for his pension with different pension scheme,it will depend on the time frame though that the pension managers wll keep befor one can get his benefits.
It is very much possible for an individual to start saving for his pension with different pension scheme,it will depend on the time frame though that the pension managers wll keep befor one can get his benefits.

Last edited:
whether it is possible to have multiple pensions.
Well, I would suggest that as a government employee, the person only has a single pension that may be withdrawn at retirement.
However, there are some pension businesses where one can put money aside for a while.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back