What's new

Is it possible for Bitcoin to reach $20,000 in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the rate at which the bitcoin is changing, I don't think it will take long for it to reach 20,000. And I estimate that by January or February next year, the bitcoin could reach 25,000.Because the demand is very high.

I keep asking myself the same question and my conclusion is No, bitcoin can't rise up to $20k by December cos all cryptocoins are falling real hard since 2 days agos which got me wondering what is going on

seems bitcoin now is in falling trends and now it is only 17000 dollars compared with the highest amount in 19000 dollars. I just keep some of the bitcoin for annual interest in freebitco and some other crypto for staking pool and earn passive income. I'm not quite concentrated on its price

With the rate at which the bitcoin is changing, I don't think it will take long for it to reach 20,000. And I estimate that by January or February next year, the bitcoin could reach 25,000.Because the demand is very high.
It is very certain it would or would not,the world is going cashless and crypto is the basic and the lead player on this,so it is advisable to invest in them wisely now because ,it will never go down it instead it will keep on going up. We all should embrace it and be part of it.

Yes, of course it is wise to trust and invest in corrupt currency because even if the price goes down, it will go up one day.

Price is currently over $20k. I advise anyone still doubting of whether or not to invest should rethink and do the needful now. The price will continue going up.

This an old thread shaa, the price of Bitcoin is now more than what you quoted there. We are now anticipatingbit to climb up to $25K in early 2021 or even by the end of this month 2020.

Well, it's now at $22k and I do believe that the trend will continue as buying keeps going. But so expect some corrections after a week or so. Then after the correction, the price will stabilize for a few months.

It seem to be more stable now at $22k because it has been fluctuating the $23,000 mark in the last 2 hours that I have watched it.

I didn't expect such a huge increase, when I last checked! Wow! Last time I checked (last week), it was in the 15k range. Good for it.

I doubt it will hit and stay above 30k by the end of the month. Though anything is game now.

It seem to be more stable now at $22k because it has been fluctuating the $23,000 mark in the last 2 hours that I have watched it.
But the buying frenzy is still there. A lot of people are awashed with cash right now and they are seeing the bitcoin rise as a good opportunity for them to invest their well earned money. But I would like to believe that after the holidays, correction will begin.

But the buying frenzy is still there. A lot of people are awashed with cash right now and they are seeing the bitcoin rise as a good opportunity for them to invest their well earned money. But I would like to believe that after the holidays, correction will begin.
Very likely the corrections may begin by January because the buying pressure will be more lower but selling pressure will be higher.

Bitcoin didn't just reach the 20,000 dollars but it has also surpassed that level. Volatility or uncertainty is one thing about all cryptocurrencies, they are very unpredictable. Though it's so likely to drop before the first quarter of 2021.

Isn't it amazing how bitcoin is now $26000+. The cryptocurrency market is volatile and very unpredictable. But I believe that bitcoin will drop by the end of 2021 just as soon as this pandemic is over.

Bitcoin's is no longer trying to reach $20,000, it has surpassed it, the next target for Bitcoin is now $30,000 of which it will get to very soon.
The rate of the rise in the price or value of Bitcoin makes it a very desirable coin to have and to invest in.

The bitcoin of less than 2$ in 2016 is now more than 26000$ in 2020. That's the beauty of cryptocurrencies. And with the trend of its growth. One can predict it to be close to 30000$ before or in February 2021.

Can Bitcoin reach $20,000 in December with it's current uprising in the last few days
Now the bitcoin rate is 30,000$. And a lot of people are investing in it and taking interest in it and they save more and they are making a lot of money with bitcoin. I have also invested in it and I have also made a lot of profit and made a lot of money from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back