What's new

Is it important to evaluate performance of a Manager?

Exactly, the personnel fulfill different functions, and they are in different ranks, therefore the evaluations must be different for each one of them. It's a bit more complex. Today we are giving bonuses according to results ranging from low, intermediate, within expectation and above expectation. This is in order to motivate the staff.
Oh wow, so you mean bonuses like in terms of cash or just appraisal? Its good to see that companies take appraisals seriously, that is to show that companies want to source for how best their organization can be run. Well done.

Oh wow, so you mean bonuses like in terms of cash or just appraisal? Its good to see that companies take appraisals seriously, that is to show that companies want to source for how best their organization can be run. Well done.
Cash bonuses, the higher the rating score, the higher the reward, this is a way to motivate employees to improve gradually for a financial purpose. Therefore most of the workers have given better results in each evaluation and improve the performance of the company. Managers are included in these evaluations.

Cash bonuses, the higher the rating score, the higher the reward, this is a way to motivate employees to improve gradually for a financial purpose. Therefore most of the workers have given better results in each evaluation and improve the performance of the company. Managers are included in these evaluations.
That's good.. but do you not think that employees might fake an attitude or forge a report or something just so he or she can get a reward? I'm just saying since human beings can be selfish attimes and do as they please to get what they want.

That's good.. but do you not think that employees might fake an attitude or forge a report or something just so he or she can get a reward? I'm just saying since human beings can be selfish attimes and do as they please to get what they want.
In the case of my work there is no way to falsify the reports or their attitude, since there are steps to follow to avoid such a situation, in any case there are 3 divisions and each one is supervised differently, in addition to rotating the staff in charge of demonstrating that the guidelines are followed monthly, we are 3 people dedicated to ensure that this is fully complied with.

Performance evaluations provide a look at how and what a worker is doing compared with earlier reviews of her skill sets, knowledge, initiative and participation in the company vision. This record reflects whether an employee is prepared to assume greater responsibility. If, for example, multiple candidates are waiting for promotion, but there's only one slot to fill, a supervisor must justify his choice by pointing to specific examples of outstanding achievement and professional readiness.

Every business has its own set objective and some work allocates to individuals including the manager. It is important that at regular intervals you should evaluate the contribution and work of every manager to see how it is being done and see for areas that need improvement.

Yes,it is very important to evaluate the performance and the activities of the managers of a business organization.
By doing this you will know and ascertain if the business organization is progressing and the operation are going smoothly.
The performance of a company depends hugely on the staff, now for the manager he or she is the leader so his or her evaluation is the most important of them all

Yes it is very good to analyze and scrutinize the performance of a manager because the owner of the business will be at the receiving end if anything goes south in the business. Checking the performance of the manager doesn't make him or her incompetent, I think it's just necessary to do that since money is involved

Concerning your question on if you should measure the overall performance of a manager, I would say that yes you should always evaluate the overall performance of your manager and in fact you should always evaluate the company's performance

The only way a business owner can effectively know the performance of his employees is to evaluate it. I evaluate the performance of my employees on a quarterly basis to ascertain if they are improving. I always look out for certain qualities like hardworking, honesty, dedication, punctuality and regularity. When an employee fall short of these criteria, I will start looking for replacement.

Another point to note here is that, evaluating the performance of your managers in your business helps you to know if to keep such a person in charge or not

To measure the progress of a business the performance of the manager must always be evaluated at all time. If evaluation is not perform from time to time the manager is likely to go astray running the business as he wishes winch can in return result to a serious loss for the business.

it's not only important but actually a must, a manager is basically a facebook of a certain company/business, he's the one controlling everything in that business, if he's good, then the business will run good, if he's not, then expect failures

Performance evaluation for top employees and high cader personnel is very important.They are the once to internalise the vision and goals first before taking it to the micro level of the rank of other employees.Their periodic evaluation would let the proprietor know how the long and short term goals is been achieved.

Since the manager is in charge of daily operations to have effectiveness for the company then it is important that managers also be evaluated to know if they are carrying out their duties effectively.

What if it is your manager that has been the one in your ploy robbing you blind in your business? You have to evaluate your manager at all time as a matter of fact

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back