What's new

is it good to work after retirement?

Yes, you can work after retirement if you want to. There are many old folks who are working in my country. There are many poor people who are quite aged, yet they work hard and try to feed their families. It all depends on the individual.

Yes it's good to be engaged in a little work after retirement if you're still strong and capable of working. It can fetch extra income to add to the regular retirement benefits or pension.

It depends on the individual factor and the age factor. Personally if I retire at a very old age then I may likely not work if I have investments and savings that could take me the rest of my life but if not, I will go into subtle businesses that wouldn't demand much.
Most of the people who have retired in my country are facing serious challenges from collecting pension fees from the government because all these Ministries and not set up in a way to pay them when they are supposed to be paid.

On this question it's all depends on the person strength, determine, job type, type of pay to be collected, Money you want to collect and many others things

It relies upon every person, certain individuals would rather not simply sit and rely upon others when they actually have strength so they actually continue on to different works after retirement. It may not be a paying position, it very well might be a deliberate work. While some really like to simply rest and appreciate or travel.

This is optional but it is ok for people to engage in business even after retirement because that is what most people are doing as they do not want to be idle, but after retirement it is important for you to note that engaging in strenuous activities or business may not really be the best for your health.

I think it will be very good after retirement, people will continue to work, but of course a job that does not spend a lot of energy and thought, because retirement needs a lot of rest, and gather with family.

There are indeed many people, who like to work even after they have retired. That is a good idea, as this way they don't have to touch their savings or retirement pension and they can live very well of their extra income.

There are indeed many people, who like to work even after they have retired. That is a good idea, as this way they don't have to touch their savings or retirement pension and they can live very well of their extra income.
Yeah, right. Working as a retired person helps you save on your pension. But I wonder why that should be saved yet it was meant for this time. One should now take time and spend what they worked hard for. They can invest but not do too much work.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

It is a good thing if one can work after retirement. Not everyone likes to go back home and just sit on a pension scheme. Some people like to take up a small business or work in an organization just to keep hands busy.

Most employees after serving a company throughout their productive years still enjoy working and want to take up a new role.
Some employees continue to work simply because they truly love their job. And some remain in the same field, but take on different jobs that are more fulfilling or require fewer hours.

here it depends on each person. if you still feel fit to work and bring a certificate from the doctor that you are fit for work, then I have no problem with that.

Yes, it is an individual choice anyways.
There is a man who was newly recruited in the organization i work with; he is a retiree and says he had to take up the new job because his pension is not enough to cater for his needs.

It's good to relax after retirement if you retired well. What I meant by retiring well is when you have establishment that could bring in money after your retirement.

It will be very difficult for you to stay idle after retirement without having anything to do, some people always make adequate arrangement for their retirement to make sure that they still have something to keep themselves going, I don't see anything wrong if you have a personal decision to start a business.

Coming back home to sit at home all day, at a point one will get tired of this. This is why when workers near retirement they set up a small business to keep them busy

Of course you can actually decide to go into business and atleast that one there is no fixed age for retirement and you can still what you want and earn the money you want

Social activity and health benefits
People who work after retirement often remain more active and socially connected, which can mean better overall health and fewer medical issues. Working part-time can give you a sense of being part of something without being tied to a career and long hours.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back