What's new

Is it frowned upon to post links in Facebook now?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I heard from someone a while back, that posting links into your facebook, can actually hurt your facebook. Is this true? I know when you post a link it makes a clickable link in FB, so I don't know why it would hurt anything. Can anyone explain if this is true? I did notice some people posting links in the comments after making a post, is this the way they go about getting past that?

I do not think so, as there are many links on Facebook currently that I usually see this days but not on pages though, except the is where it might affect you or make your growth stuntes

If you post too many links, if you post links and go away you will be considered spamming. However, if you built followers and post links with an intro and relevant tags, you might be able to get a lot of traffic and sales.

I heard from someone a while back, that posting links into your facebook, can actually hurt your facebook. Is this true? I know when you post a link it makes a clickable link in FB, so I don't know why it would hurt anything. Can anyone explain if this is true? I did notice some people posting links in the comments after making a post, is this the way they go about getting past that?
Posting links on Facebook is typically acceptable, however there are a few things to think about. Links ought not to be overly promotional and they should be pertinent to the post's subject.

I don't think facebook allow anybody to post link on their Facebook time that day, especially clickable link. Anyone who posted link on Facebook directly may lose his or account. Facebook frown at posting link anyone on it's platform.

i can not say for sure if your claim is true or not because i posted a link two weeks ago and i do not know if it has stopped working currently, but when i posted the link, it was working.

i can not say for sure if your claim is true or not because i posted a link two weeks ago and i do not know if it has stopped working currently, but when i posted the link, it was working.
One thing I notice about facebook is that it doesn't link being posted on it or you quickly delete. I don't know if there's a particular rule that banned the posting of link on Facebook.

Facebook is a popular platform where one can post as many as you want to post, because this days people post many link on Facebook in order to promote their business.

Posting links on Facebook is not frowned upon per se, but the platform's algorithms may limit the reach of posts that contain external links. This is because Facebook wants to keep users on its platform as long as possible and minimize the amount of time they spend on other sites.

I believe that there is some links that are prohibited from being posted on Facebook which if you try to do that, your account is going to get a warning and probably suspended. This is because I have had multiple experiences from the links that I posted on Facebook from years ago been called back to give my account suspension for them.

If you post too many links, if you post links and go away you will be considered spamming. However, if you built followers and post links with an intro and relevant tags, you might be able to get a lot of traffic and sales.

Facebook is becoming strict nowadays. You can't do a lot without getting a warning or your account being restricted. So, that has made people prefer the X app, Instagram and others in marketing their businesses.

Facebook is becoming strict nowadays. You can't do a lot without getting a warning or your account being restricted. So, that has made people prefer the X app, Instagram and others in marketing their businesses.

Where it is very frustrating for me when it comes to making use on Facebook is that there are some things which you are going to do with your account and you are going to be wormed and suspended while other peoples who do the same thing will not get the same punishment. Why do they treat accounts differently?

Where it is very frustrating for me when it comes to making use on Facebook is that there are some things which you are going to do with your account and you are going to be wormed and suspended while other peoples who do the same thing will not get the same punishment. Why do they treat accounts differently?

There is a lot of witch-hunt happening on Facebook. Maybe the bots act when accounts are being reported and keep monitoring same account for any slightest mistake in the future.

Yeah, I've heard that, but it's not about links hurting your Facebook. It's more about Facebook's algorithm sometimes favoring content that keeps users on the platform. People put links in comments to try and get around it, but it's not always a surefire solution.

There is a lot of witch-hunt happening on Facebook. Maybe the bots act when accounts are being reported and keep monitoring same account for any slightest mistake in the future.

Facebook have always recently been changing a lot of things about their terms of usage because some years ago, you can easily post any links that you want on Facebook without having your account penalised. Recently, they start digging out old links people posted 12 years ago and started having their account penalised.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back