What's new

Is it easy to start a business?

Nothing good comes easy, it takes determination, discipline and hardworking to start any business,so I wouldn't say it's hard not easy to start any business

Sure, if these factors are not put in place before an individual starts a business, it would only lead to incessant struggling even after starting the business which isn't good.
Yeah . This is why experts advise us to always write a feasibility study plan before starting any business in order to have a guide that will help him survive.

Funny that some people think that taking time to come up with a feasibility plan on how to go about a business is stressful, but would rather use trial and error to fail always.

There shouldn't be an difficulties whatsoever in any business you are passionate about to come up with feasibility studies because feasibility is key to business survival and sustainability.

For you to start a business you need to havethe basic knowledge of how business works and also how to run a very successful business. Also need to know how to manage your finances.

There shouldn't be an difficulties whatsoever in any business you are passionate about to come up with feasibility studies because feasibility is key to business survival and sustainability.
Nothing beats passion truly, as no one ever found it juicy so anyone willing to go into a business must also be ready to bear with challenges that may present.

Nothing good comes easy, it takes determination, discipline and hardworking to start any business,so I wouldn't say it's hard not easy to start any business
You are correct, there is nothing we want to do in this life that comes easy to achieve. No matter how small the business is there will be some obstacles working against it that will make it difficult to do.

Nothing beats passion truly, as no one ever found it juicy so anyone willing to go into a business must also be ready to bear with challenges that may present.
Definitely, you will even discover that if you're passionate about something the more you get challenged the more it gets interesting because you will be a professional in it in the end.

What I am saying is that there is always going to be a possibility of failing your own business and that should not discourage anyone from starting a business but instead encourage one to plan the business so that the business can avoid the possibility of failure.
Any business one is doing without a proper preparation is likely to fail,preparation is the most important thing and also there are things we all need to consider when starting a business,don't you think there are some people that can start a business and succeed without planning ?
Post automatically merged:

What I am saying is that there is always going to be a possibility of failing your own business and that should not discourage anyone from starting a business but instead encourage one to plan the business so that the business can avoid the possibility of failure.
Any business one is doing without a proper preparation is likely to fail,preparation is the most important thing and also there are things we all need to consider when starting a business,don't you think there are some people that can start a business and succeed without planning ?

To be much sincere,no business is actually easy to start because it really needs persistency to stay..should we talk about the capital involved, the challenges among other. Starting and growing a business is the most crucial stage

These days a lot of people talk about starting a business, but it seems they don't care to know about the processes involved. Some venture into business with high hopes and get disappointed when they don't make profits fast?

Do you think it is easy to start a business and make profits?
yes, and no. many businesses are actually easy to start and manage but the problems there is sustaining such business over time. How ever, some businesses are still difficult to start let alone of managing.

Yes it is easy .but it depends on the type of business, the nature of the business, the pocket(capital) of the starter. But like I said, it is easy to start a business. Just start small, you must not necessarily start big. We grow everyday!

Post automatically merged:

Like I would always say preparation is the soul of any successful venture be it business or anything that we engage ourselves in but to be able to succeed in such a venture preparation is key.

Like I would always say preparation is the soul of any successful venture be it business or anything that we engage ourselves in but to be able to succeed in such a venture preparation is key.
The preparation you are talking about ,what do you mean by your preparation,do you mean to prepare the adequate money that is necessary to run the business to a situation in which the business is capable of generating money for itself ?

I am a student of business, finance and investment. Starting a business is easy, however, running a business is difficult, generating revenue is very difficult.
It is easy to start up a business when you have a good business plan and also have the required capital and the location of the business with these things in place your business can be start up very easy and you will not have much challenges.

The preparation you are talking about ,what do you mean by your preparation,do you mean to prepare the adequate money that is necessary to run the business to a situation in which the business is capable of generating money for itself ?
The preparation that I'm talking about is basically all about the business planning that encompassed all the vision you have for the business and all the necessary tools that the business will need to succeed, putting all this into consideration will definitely increased the probability of your business to succeed.

I beg to differ. Skills are really necessary in running a business. Though they may not really be high tech skills but you will still need good book keeping, financial management and even marketting. Wkthout these skills, your business may fail.
Nothing in this life is easy to accomplish, skills like you said is neccesary un running a business, if you dont have skills related to the business you are starting, its better to hire someone with the skill in the area of specialization to assist the business.

The answer depends on who you ask. If you ask this question to a successful businessman the answer is affirmative and if you ask to someone who failed, the answer is negative.

The preparation that I'm talking about is basically all about the business planning that encompassed all the vision you have for the business and all the necessary tools that the business will need to succeed, putting all this into consideration will definitely increased the probability of your business to succeed.
when i am thinking of starting a business sometimes I do not only believe in so much planning because money is actually one of the most important thing when it in business , if I have money I can organise and plan my business within a short time.

I cannot agree more. But I also believe that if you have resources, skills and knowledge, you can easily start a business. However, sometimes resources, skills and knowledge are not enough to make your business successful
I think i get your point to some extent. It is one thing to have the required resources, skills and knowledge to run a particular business, it is another to have the experience on how to make use of these things you have in certain situations. There are certain people that have a knowledge of a particular thing but when faced im certain situations it takes the experience of someone else to be able to come out of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back