What's new

Is it easy for a student of English to become a software developer?

Well with the rest of right mindset and dedication I don't see why not. Everybody who is familiar with software development now, at some point didn't know anything about it. They learned it and you can as well.

Well it won't be easy when starting out for sure but with constant practice im sure there would be improvements, I really like the idea of exposing the children to technology and programming early

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses
You just said my mind. Computer science students are not finding it easy to become a software developer. They had to study and master coding and decoding stuff. So it is only natural for it not be easy for someone from other fields.

It is not about how you being a student of English language not being able to become a programmer, but rather if the student of English has the passion to actually understand programing.

In the digital age now you can become anything that you wish whether you studied it in school or not.
Software developing can be learnt outside class s anyone can get in with it

For me, a students of Englih or any other departments could learn coding depending on the level of how fast you could grasp the whole idea. The major thing Is that you should start from the elementary. If you jump straight to java without Learning the basics, it would be difficult.

Speaking from my personal experience, it is not so easy for a student of the English Language to become a software developer in little or no time. Switching fields take determination and the ability to focus.

It was not quite easy for me to familiarize myself with some programming jargon, but it is a field I love. All my children will be exposed to software development at a tender age.

What do you think people like me can do to make things easy for them?
I believe everything is possible if you put your mind into it. You just have to stay focus and having the determination to learn , there is nothing you cannot master.

Its not easy for computer science students to become a software developer not to talk of an English language student. I’m not generalizing but it takes so much dedication and special abilities to become familiar with programming and software related courses
Lol. I believe it's absolutely not easy to do anything. It'll take learning and consistency, honestly you really don't need any Special abilities, just learn it

Honestly speaking is not easy for a English students to become software developer it really have a lot of hectic and stress it needs of have the background form of ideas to become computer developer since from the initial process of views.

Determination and a willingness to start amidst all odds is the first step to every great achievement.
nothing is actually easy but the more we try the better we become.
Anyone can therefore be able to learn anything if they give it time and focus .

I don't think being a software developer depends on one's course of study. I feel it all depends on skills and techniques. One can become a software developer if he or she has the.neccessary skills.

Anyone can become a software developer - it's not only about having a good command of English language.
All you need to do is to get good education in that area and then you'll be good to go.

Language is not the criteria needed for learning programming language. Anyone can learn programming language irrespective of their mother tongue. the person just need dedication and determination to learn programming language with consistent practice.

I think that it can be slightly easier because there is a lot of the coding language that is in english and therefore this will make it a bit easier to remember and get started.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back