What's new

Is it difficult to get a job around December(year end)?

Anyone who is interested to gain employment should not be looking to have it during this period because the chance will be very slim as most companies will be close and go on holiday.

I think that it might be difficult to get jobs during that seasons because many people release job quotas and many people might be applying, so the competition might be really tough during that time.

I believe you can get a lot of temporary jobs during the holiday seasons as people always need extra help to do a lot of thigs from house painting to decorating the house. However, I have not tried myself, though

Well I have not start looking for job yet, so I do not know wether during December period people find it hard to get job offline but I know that getting a work to do online and earn will not be a problem at December period.

During the end of the year, it might be harder to find work because many businesses are busy winding up the year and may not be actively hiring. Yet, there are still numerous job openings in December, as many businesses are still looking for new employees and can be more open to salary negotiations at this time.

Well I have not start looking for job yet, so I do not know wether during December period people find it hard to get job offline but I know that getting a work to do online and earn will not be a problem at December period.

There are many companies that tend to always hire people all the time. They are telemarketing firms that require people because those companies never retain employees for a long time.

It is easy to get temporary jobs in December. But to get permanently jobs is nearly impossible. That's because most organizations are always taking stock during that period. No need to bother with recruitment.

There are many companies that tend to always hire people all the time. They are telemarketing firms that require people because those companies never retain employees for a long time.
Well it is true some things but did you think such companies will be able to employ any one during the December period because those are period that most some companies managers go on break.

Well it is true some things but did you think such companies will be able to employ any one during the December period because those are period that most some companies managers go on break.
Probably, but business-wise it is easier to make money during December time. I know someone who started a poultry business a few months to December and during the festive period he made a lot of money.

It is easy to get temporary jobs in December. But to get permanently jobs is nearly impossible. That's because most organizations are always taking stock during that period. No need to bother with recruitment.

This is a very good point that you have mentioned when it comes to getting temporary jobs in December because of the kind of rush that always comes to a lot of businesses, they would like to hire a sort of extra hand to help with taking care of business until after December.

From November - January, it is time to take Inventory and determine their financial and business position in many organizations. And they don't add any injection in the form of an employee in the mix. December, no one should be looking for jobs.

I think it is difficult getting a permanent job at the year end, December, But you can get a temporary job in December.
If at all you get a permanent job in December, You would most likely be required to resume the next year.

Probably, but business-wise it is easier to make money during December time. I know someone who started a poultry business a few months to December and during the festive period he made a lot of money.
Yeah once it comes to some businesses like the one you mentioned poultry, livestocks and perishable goods it mostly sell those periods so many usually get jobs that period.

Yeah once it comes to some businesses like the one you mentioned poultry, livestocks and perishable goods it mostly sell those periods so many usually get jobs that period.
Yeah, the major reason is because a lot of people consume them during that particular period. so it is actually a very good business anyone can venture into during festive seasons.

It depends on the industry, if it is consumables and daily needs of people, there will be recruitment offers, but for other fields, jobs may tend to be scarce during December period

I was told that it's very difficult to get a job in December. What are your thoughts on this? Is that really the case? I have changed my job just once before and now I am planning to get another job as soon as possible.

However as it's already November, I am a little nervous at the moment.

So, let me know about your opinion and if you have any tips for me. Also, did you ever try to find a job around this time of the year(at any point of time) before? If so, did you succeed in securing one? Share your stories as well. Thank you!
I do t think it should be difficult. A lot of companies recruit new staffs at the end of the year so I think that is one of the best times to be in search of a job. You will surely get one

I have also heard about this form someone before, they said it is usually different during this time of the year because majority of the business have closed for the year, so they would not be willing to hire anyone until the new year.

Yeah, the major reason is because a lot of people consume them during that particular period. so it is actually a very good business anyone can venture into during festive seasons.
Yeah just that people should not be putting all hope at that moment because anything can happen. There are times things usually become hard at that moment and getting a job becomes poor.

I think that is actually the best time to get a job because everyone is busy with the holiday the preparations. Some might even quit their jobs to focus on the holiday season.

Due to the fact that many employees are wrapping up work for the year and taking vacations, December might be a quiet month for hiring. Companies might, however, have excess funds in their budgets and be looking to fill positions for the coming year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back