What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.
It is not bad to trust your colleagues when going into business with them because trust is one fundamental thing you need when going into business without trust a business cannot be executed.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
Trust is very expensive, because not everybody is worth your trust, but before you can trust your colleagues you would have tested them in various to make such they can earn your trust

It is not a bad thing for you to trust your colleague when doing business with him or her. But before doing business with this said colleague of yours, trust is what you should build and establish first before going into any business

While go into business with someone you don't trust or have an atom of trust in. The business will never work if there is trust issue because you spend more time doubting whatever he or she brings to the table. It's better to sort out trust issues with partners before doing business with them to avoid asking this question in future.

To me trust is a choice so if I have make the choice to trust you I will always trust you but to some extent someone that you're doing business with is quite possible and necessary to trust the person.

It is very important that you should learn to trust your fellow workers whenever you are in a business but then you should put measures in place to ensure that they do not cheat.

It is very important that you should learn to trust your fellow workers whenever you are in a business but then you should put measures in place to ensure that they do not cheat.
Trust with protection is good for both you and your colleague. It is wrong to put 100% of your trust because when your colleague would cheat you then that would be a disaster.

it is not a problem to trust your colleagues while starting up a business ,but the only thing that seems to be the only problem is that some of them are not serious when it comes to money aspects ,they think your all friends and they can do whatever the like.

If you want to have a succesful business in the world , you must learn how to trust your colleague and business partner even when most of them don't deserve your trust. Because trust is the heart of business.
I think when it comes to business people should learn to put trust asides and work within the confines of a lega agreement. I know this doesn't work in all cases , if you are working with someone you trust I think it is important to always check the products and transactions as if it were a stranger.

Seriously, gone are the days when you should trust any human beings not to betray your trust when it comes to doing business, which is why I look to having everything legally signed.

Seriously, gone are the days when you should trust any human beings not to betray your trust when it comes to doing business, which is why I look to having everything legally signed.
But is going to be very difficult for you to do business with people you do not trust. in this case I think it is advisable for you to just engage in business with people you trust. It's not going to be easy but you have to.

You should be able to trust a colleague that you're about doing a business with together before doing that business, if not, please done eve start that business with that colleague

If you want to have a successful business in the world, you must learn how to trust your colleague and business partner even when most of them don't deserve your trust. Because trust is the heart of the business.
Trust to what extent???. I understand there are times you might step away and your colleague may take over. I think overall it is important to have a handle on your business.

There are terrible experience doing business with so-called colleagues, cause they feel they are close to do whatever they like, so I think when it comes to business people should
put trust asides and work within the confines of a legal
agreement.
The thing is that trusting your colleagues alone is not enough for you to be doing businesses with them so in my own opinion if you want to really do a business with a colleague you will need to have a written agreement that is enforceable by the law so that whenever anything goes wrong you can hold him or her to the agreement you guys hard in the agreement deed.

Well, people have a hard time trusting other people nowadays and this is why I am also preferring to carry out my own business without involving any other person. I do not think that it is wise to blindly trust anyone.

Many people are doing business together like as a partnership , some people are good in promoting business together and some distroyed it.
I will say that once you get fraud in someone you are ready to face new challanges and make mind to stay away from this kind off issues in future.
You can start you business and make it run by heiring employees .
That is the rason why it is very important to know some persons to some level or by reconmendation before handing over some level of trust and responsibility to that individual.Because in business you really need partnership at some point and trust is something we need to put in people.

Ofcourse it's not bad to trust a colleague one is in business together with, because without trust there is limitation on how well the business can do, as trust would further build and sustain the business

Ofcourse it's not bad to trust a colleague one is in business together with, because without trust there is limitation on how well the business can do, as trust would further build and sustain the business
Exactly, if you do not trust then there is no need actually going into the business with that person. Business itself has to do with trust, when there is no trust the business would not go as smooth or straight forward.

I can tell your confidently that, "to have trust in man is a criminal offence." If you're willing to then be ready to bear the heartache when it turns sour!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back