What's new

Is it appropriate to employ your family member into your business

There is nothing wrong in your company when employing your family member provided that they are ready to comply with the company rules and regulations. It will be good not to employ them if they are rebellions and become harmful. One of the advantages of having an in-house family member is to have an insider who will look at how things work in your business and provide you with information on their own.

There is nothing wrong in employing a family member into the business but he must be a trusted person, he can either be employed to manage and see the overall of the business or employed in any of the departments in the organisation and he must also follow all the rules without any kind of preferential treatment because some family members tend to spend lavishly and manage the business out of the business plan which is not good for the survival of the business.

If the family member is qualified for the job or the Business, of course you can employ the person, I mean why would you even own a business and your family member is unemployed. If the person is qualified, you can give them the job and if the person is not qualified you can always teach/train them on their responsibilities and duties for the job role so that they can be able to work effectively.

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?
Then you pretend to! And if you can't pretend probably you give some space I mean leave for another place, at least that person should have some cash to feed him for the rest of a year or two before coming back. The position might be given to another heir of the family.

its not appropriate to.employee family members because we can not treat them.like an employe unfact they can not be bear this beacuse of relation.The biggest disadvantage of this it they work by her own mind not inderstand the points of business..

I have been thinking about this for long about the risk involve by employing any of your extended family to your business. There is an adage says "the external force has no power over you if there is no connection of internal force. So what are your opinion about this?
To me,it is no big deal to employ family members into your personal business, what you should make known to the family members is that business is business, family sentiment should not be attached to the operation of the business organization.

Hiring a family member in your business does not have any inconvenience, I even believe that it can be of help for the company, according to their knowledge. If it is as a worker, you should treat the family member like everyone else, in order to avoid any inconvenience between them. It is always good to have trusted people in the company.

Employing a family member into your business doesn’t sound like a bad ideas though it may be a bad or a good idea depending on the type of family you have and the way you lived a family member can either promote or hinder your family

It's really not out of place to employ a family member in your business,because they can input into the growth of the business with there ideas and to ensure that he or she adhere to whatever rules or procedure governorin the business, then they must be a written agreement to show his loyalty towards the business and even the results of going against any of those agreement.

You really don't want to try this. It's risky, but if you're still going ahead with it, make sure you know how loyal, hardworking and experienced the person is. Sometimes family can surprise and be better business partners than outsiders.

This is very useful if your family members are your employees.because which trust you do on your family person s other people have not.you are bit confused about unknown person.with your family you do work in cooperation and do every thing in easy and good manners

Employing your family members into your business is not a bad idea but can be very challenging sometimes because there are some actions and decisions that you would want to take against them should there be a default from them but you will just have to hold back

I don't think there is anything wrong in employing your family member(s) in a business or organization if he/she qualifies for such a position and keep to the agreement of the business. It can be of advantage and can turn out to be a disadvantage too. That is my opinion.

I'm not a fan of mixing family and business but if the family can keep family aside and do business and if the combination is good for business then why not... it's all good

It is very bad and this is one of the major factors that can make a company go bankrupt, I know some people who have a strict no family member employee policy

To me, employing family members to one's business may not be good enough. You may want to mix family tie with business. And there are cases where you'll need to act bossy but you won't want a situation that will break family bond

If you are the owner of the business, and your business is propering there is no enemy outside but there's inside if the enemy of the inside cannot conquer you the enemy of the outside cant... its better your business stay out of your relatives...

I actually tried one time in involving a family member with by bosses business, wow it didn't end well I had to make alot of excuses for him almost all the time. Till he way later off. Personally I wouldn't want to do that again. Like never again.

Well, in reply to your question in which you have asked if i would employ a family member into my business, I would say there is absolutely no problem with employing a family member into your business if it is based on merit and deserved

Family is family business is business I can only help you to grow your business but I cannot involve my family in my business because if a problem happened it's been taking for granted.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back