What's new

Is it advisable to to invest in Forex PAMM managers?

I'm still wondering how that can even be possible. Real estate organisation only deals with management of people's real estate property but how did they scam ?. will really have to be careful though.
I think they collected money from all the people and was never able to fulfill their promises. That is why people really need to be careful when investing and you need to have all the documents before paying.

I think they collected money from all the people and was never able to fulfill their promises. That is why people really need to be careful when investing and you need to have all the documents before paying.
In as much as scamming is not the right thing to do , but people should not have invested or think of dealing with any organisation by directly handling their money to them.
I do not trust any organisation to that extent.

In as much as scamming is not the right thing to do , but people should not have invested or think of dealing with any organisation by directly handling their money to them.
I do not trust any organisation to that extent.
Some of them used popular people in the place to advertise their services. That actually made people to trust them. They also used radio stations to make advertisements.

Some of them used popular people in the place to advertise their services. That actually made people to trust them. They also used radio stations to make advertisements.
That is really bad and I tend not to blame the popular people they used for advertisement because those people might believe that they are trusted. The lessons I've learnt here is that try and avoid investing money with anyone except it is the only option. The victim could have invested in properties themselves without having to pass through real estate organisation.

That is really bad and I tend not to blame the popular people they used for advertisement because those people might believe that they are trusted. The lessons I've learnt here is that try and avoid investing money with anyone except it is the only option. The victim could have invested in properties themselves without having to pass through real estate organisation.
I don't think it is the fault of the celebrities because they never knew they were scam. Once they are paid a lot of money that will think that everything is legitimate. Sometimes their initial plans may also go wrong.

There are some of them that have a very good track record but at the same time I am going to advise that you should do your own research and make sure you have little knowledge about the forex market first.

There are some of them that have a very good track record but at the same time I am going to advise that you should do your own research and make sure you have little knowledge about the forex market first.
In forex trading you can choose to invest with Pam account if you don't have the knowledge to trade yourself. I think that is how it's work,but I want to advise that if you are a beginner don't just think that because you invest in pain account that you are going to make endless money no even those so called experts do loss so you need to also learn trading yourself

I don't think it is the fault of the celebrities because they never knew they were scam. Once they are paid a lot of money that will think that everything is legitimate. Sometimes their initial plans may also go wrong.
It is their fault from my own point of view because they should have made a careful consideration of the offer they are being paid to promote. There are some things you should not promote even if you are being paid a serious sum of money so you won't Damage your reputation.

You should ask yourself what you are going to stand to gain or lose if everything is going to go well or goes out. You should have basic knowledge about this management in order to ascertain things like this.

It is their fault from my own point of view because they should have made a careful consideration of the offer they are being paid to promote. There are some things you should not promote even if you are being paid a serious sum of money so you won't Damage your reputation.
most of the time the celebrities are only interested in their money they are being paid. That is why I said it may not be their fault. Some people should actually Wise up on the kind of things they Invest on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back