What's new

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

He should stop working till the education is not completed because if you have high level of business than don't put trust on others if your family don't have any kind of person who is not able to be trusted than do wait for some time and then start business

So, seems obviousthe answer of many almost all would be yes. But perhaps everyone does not pay attention to due particular circumstances such as those you have told here.
Exactly about this friend of yours, the question is different. So for now, in my opinion, he would have two choices: or he finds skilled and truly trustworthy people, otherwise it is better to dedicate himself at one thing only.

It is good to pursue a higher education while managing your business if you have the time and you can be able to cope with it. It is not easy managing business and at the same time good to school, it is very difficult but some people do it and they succed in what they are doing. It all depends on the individual, business, time schedule, and proximity to school.

I can't say anything , but i am pretty happy to see the interest of the person in education and business because most of the people don't have interest in education they completely put their focus in business side so i am glad to see the person interest. I think he should find the trusted and well manner person from the good family to hold your business in your absence.
That was my advice to him too. He should not just accept anybody. Sooner or later he will find the perfect person for his business. But in the meantime he should focus on the business and lay off schooling for a while.
Post automatically merged:

I can't say anything , but i am pretty happy to see the interest of the person in education and business because most of the people don't have interest in education they completely put their focus in business side so i am glad to see the person interest. I think he should find the trusted and well manner person from the good family to hold your business in your absence.
That was my advice to him too. He should not just accept anybody. Sooner or later he will find the perfect person for his business. But in the meantime he should focus on the business and lay off schooling for a while.
So, seems obviousthe answer of many almost all would be yes. But perhaps everyone does not pay attention to due particular circumstances such as those you have told here.
Exactly about this friend of yours, the question is different. So for now, in my opinion, he would have two choices: or he finds skilled and truly trustworthy people, otherwise it is better to dedicate himself at one thing only.
We are on the right page. Sooner or later he will find the perfect person for his business. But for now he can't leave it just in anyone's care. So he should focus on his business for now pending...

It is a good ideal, but it will be very difficult, the stress might be overwhelming, but the thing is you might not to balance both 100 %, one will definitely suffer for the other, except you won't be the one managing the business yourself.

Yes it's is possible to obtain and good to get a higher education while working because is going to help you in so many ways. Firstly, you get more experience and knowledge to put into the business later.

You know, some people decide to venture into a particular business probably to raise money, it could be for education it could be for anything else.
But then the business could then prosper but still they feel like they have not yet accomplished their goal I'm life which is quite normal and then they decide to go for a degree.
I can't actually say it's advisable or not but it's all about the mindset, if a person does not feel accomplished then it's alright it pursue a degree. But pursuing a degree just for clout or just to have titles is something else.

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Pursuing higher education as a business owner doesn't have any negative impact on your business. It will rather help you to improve on your business a d make it known to more people, as your new friends on campus will be introduced to your products and will also help u know and do the Swot analysis of your business in differ environment.

I know most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either not capable or wants to steal his money. Do you think it is the right time for him to pursue higher education?
Yeah I think the right question is "is it the right time?" He could wait a little longer do a couple more interviews of people, there is no way be wouldn't be a competent person who wouldn't steal his money and reck his business.

Of course it is a good idea to pursue a higher education while managing a business, it adds another feather to your cap. There are several instances of artistes, actors and top CEOs that got another degree while still doing fine in their career or business, you just have to maintain a balance between the two and ensure that one doesn't affect the other. It is a great step to take.

Of course it is a good idea to pursue a higher education while managing a business, it adds another feather to your cap. There are several instances of artistes, actors and top CEOs that got another degree while still doing fine in their career or business, you just have to maintain a balance between the two and ensure that one doesn't affect the other. It is a great step to take.
Yes it is a great step, but the problem is he has not found someone capable to manage his business while he is schooling. He can't just leave it in anyone's hand that will ruin everything he has worked for.

Yeah I think the right question is "is it the right time?" He could wait a little longer do a couple more interviews of people, there is no way be wouldn't be a competent person who wouldn't steal his money and reck his business.
Yes, he would definitely find one, but right now he has not. And he is hoping to take exam that will enroll him this year. Just a little while and he would lose opportunity to school this year, and I think I will prefer that to ruining his business.

It is a good ideal, but it will be very difficult, the stress might be overwhelming, but the thing is you might not to balance both 100 %, one will definitely suffer for the other, except you won't be the one managing the business yourself.
Exactly, one must suffer if he tries to manage the business himself while he is schooling. That is why he is looking for a capable person that can help him in his business. But since he has not found any then he will have to lay off school for a while.

Last edited:
Whether higher education or additional education while managing or maintaining a business will add value to you and to your ideas. It's even advisable that you seek more knowledge and experience while working so that you can improve, upgrade, and maintain your business and be above others that are in the same line of business.

Schooling does not stop you from doing your business or engaging in one job or the other.if you are not even into buisness you might even try all your best to learn new skills,with the current situation of the economy it is advisable to have multiple income to meet today's challenges.

The question you are asking is so funny to me, there is no way you can manage those two things at a time because they really need a lot of time and dedication,how will you be able to manage your business when you are in the lecture class and how will you be able to attend your class if you're trying to get and arrange your business ? You should ratht hire a professional manager to take care of your business and you concentrate in your own education

The question you are asking is so funny to me, there is no way you can manage those two things at a time because they really need a lot of time and dedication,how will you be able to manage your business when you are in the lecture class and how will you be able to attend your class if you're trying to get and arrange your business ? You should ratht hire a professional manager to take care of your business and you concentrate in your own education

I don't see anything wrong with that, if you think that you can pilot in between your business and still have ample time to face the stress and challenges of higher education, probably in the university, then go for it. The knowledge from higher education will be beneficial to your business.

It depends on if his academic programme is full time or part time and I would even encourage a part time programme for the sake of his business. The truth is that no one can take care of his business the way he would himself.

It depends on if his academic programme is full time or part time and I would even encourage a part time programme for the sake of his business. The truth is that no one can take care of his business the way he would himself.
Exactly, you have a very good point in stating that everything depends on academic program. Once it's run on part time basis, it's definitely going to be very easy to combine the education with business and vice versa.

Hmm.... Your narration completely change the answer to the question. but all the same, we don't know how close he's applied university is close to his business, is a thing he as to let go of one! To concentrate on what he wants best.

Yes it's is possible to obtain and good to get a higher education while working because is going to help you in so many ways. Firstly, you get more experience and knowledge to put into the business later.
It's exactly what I think, I know countless people who work and study. When I was studying at the university, I already had my work offline, and with mutual agreement with my immediate boss, I had the opportunity to accommodate my schedule to comply with the university and work.

He can still have a higher education if he can balance his work life and student life. Or he could apply for school as a part time until he find someone who is trustworthy, responsible and qualified who can manage his business on his behalf, so he wouldn't have that much trouble with his time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back