What's new

Is it a must for your moderators to post?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Do you make it a must for your moderators to be actively posting in your forum? If they are doing every other job they are expected to do but are not actively posting in the community, does it make you uncomfortable?

Would you force them to post or leave the moderator position?

I want my moderators not only to moderate content on the site but also to post quality content regularly. I don't want them to make a lot of content but I expect them to frequently create content.

It depends on the agreement when you hired them. It has to be included in their pay package that they would be posting. For a site with low traffic, the moderators could help out with creating topics.

It depends on the agreement when you hired them. It has to be included in their pay package that they would be posting. For a site with low traffic, the moderators could help out with creating topics.

I do not think that it is a must thing for your moderators to post. But I think that it is a good thing. Moderators could improve the forum by being more and more active.

Like I said, in the employment contracts of some forums, they state that the moderators must post a certain numbers of topics everyday or every week. Of course, that would be calculated into the salary offered and agreed.

If I were to have mods, I would like them to be active. If anything, I would select mods based purely on activity and friendless. If you are not active daily on the forum, I likely will not promote you.

I am also a moderator on a couple of sites and I make sure to post every day on the site. That's because as a moderator I also should remain active on the forums.

A moderator can post on websites in order for members to know how active he is and through his post, any change in the rule of websites will be analyzed out so members will take heed to so as to have successful time with the website.

it is nit a most for moderator to post but if your moderators does not post then how would your members get encouragement from to post, as your moderators are to motivate your members to post.

Moderators should set the perfect example of what to post and what not to post, so I believe that have to post on the forums too. Maybe not always but every now and then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back