What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Well it is not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure because if he is she dies that they might not be able to grow, business is all about commitment and willingness to strive for the best

It is very important for an entrepreneur to accept failure. There is a thin line between stubbornness and persistence. You have to accept failure as a stepping stone to success.

It's almost impossible to run a business for some years without encountering some glitches, we are bound to make mistakes at some point while running a business and we should accept that fact, learn from it and implement what we've learnt in making future decisions

Well, failure is inevitable in all forms of business organisation. failure doesn't means the manager is incapable or can not be able to carry out his functions successfully but it's something that most occurred over a time. so to say every entrepreneur most accepted failure when it occurs.

Failure is not the end of life, failure teaches us to be smart and have the tendency to be better in the future, it doesn't mean you are not capable of being succesful in life.

Though failure can be discouraging but you need to buckle up and see it as a lesson in which you can take the advantage in succeeding next time. In business, Don't give room to failure rather than using the advantage of the lesson you learnt to make it.

Well, sometimes accepting failure will allow you to change your strategy and will allow you to see what you are doing wrong. Failure is an experience on its own. Accept, learn and correct it.

Failure, is inevitable in every kind of business organisation, that is associated with administration. every entrepreneur must have to admit failure and part of success. for any one who will not accept failure, then will never learned from his mistakes.

As am entrepreneur, it is important to accept failure, not like conceding defeat, but make sure that you are trying hard to succeed by learning from your failures.

Of course I'm going to accept it. Failures are a means to bounce back stronger, imagine if Mark Zuckerberg complained about losing over $2 billion of his networth overnight.
But no, they dust themselves up and go harder, plan better and execute more effectively.

Yes for you to grow in your business you must accept failure and don't take it personal. There is no successful entrepreneurial without failure story or success story. They all fail in one ways or the other but because they didn't give up they succeeded.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
This is why I refuse to call it failure. I just see it as a learning experience inwhich I can exploit to get myself to where I want to be. Nobody should give in to failure

As an entrepreneur you should be able to accept that failure is part of business and of daily life. Accepting your mistakes will help you to move on and also make you to realise where you had done wrong.

As an entrepreneur or business owner failure is certain,likewise in every area of life,but failure should not be a reason or barrier to the achievement of the business,but rather take the failure as a lesson.

As an entrepreneur, you have to learn to accept failure but what you shouldn't do is, allowing it to make you quit. Whenever you fail, get up, start over again, keep trying until you succeed.

It is not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure, it is a personal choice.
However, i know that a good entrepreneur should be aware that failure or errors made in a business can be rectified and success given a second chance.
Giving up on a business because of failure is a red flag that indicates a bad entrepreneur.
Yes.
No one would force you as an entrepreneur to accept failure.
But, it is important to accept failure so that you can learn from it and use it to your advantage.

I know that as an Entrepreneur you will either sucessd or fail, but all i know that failure is step/process of /to success. So as an Entrepreneur don't accept failure but know that it's part of business and is a process to success.

Failure in business, is an inevitable phenomenon which can not be avoided because it's part of human life. It's good for everyone or every entrepreneur to accept failure because that will helped him to reorganize or strategies his policies in business.

Not accepting failure is as well a failure. The very first thing a business owner must do when the business is not going the right direction is just to admit failure. This will give him much time to go back to the drawing board and restrategise on how to make things work out.

Failure is part of those things that one encounter in life, it is not meant to bring one down but rather to make one double the hustle, so as an entrepreneur you are eligible to encounter failure but we just have to work so as to overcome
Failure is always part of the process of growth because you will always gain knowledge in every failure that you have experienced in your business dealing which will help you to grow in the future.

It is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure in business, so they can move forward. Failure makes one stronger so whn you fail in business you bounce back on your feet then you plan again and try again.
Weather a business entrepreneur likes it or not once you feel you will always have to accept the failure and know the reason why you failed and then use the knowledge that you have acquired during the failure process to succeed in your next trial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back