What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Every successful entrepreneur has failed at some point. Failures of all sizes have a vital value in that they help us build an entrepreneurial attitude that allows us to keep moving forward.

Failure is part of those things that one encounter in life, it is not meant to bring one down but rather to make one double the hustle, so as an entrepreneur you are eligible to encounter failure but we just have to work so as to overcome
This is well written. Failure is constant, until we see it that way and accept it before we can win. Nobody should let failure knock him down. Accept failure and move on

It necessary for an entrepreneur to accept failure but not to the extent of being reluctant in his efforts or giving up on the business but to accept failure in such a way he will be able to learned from the past mistakes he has made to prevent that happen in the future.

If you do not see the failure and accept it then you will continue wasting your money in a business and that can never be revived.. this will just be like an addiction that if you do not see the danger it does to your body system and move on you will continue to be addicted while it destroy you.

It is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure in business, so they can move forward. Failure makes one stronger so whn you fail in business you bounce back on your feet then you plan again and try again.
That's it, failure is inevitable, we can't escape failure in our day to day activities, failure helps us to learn from our previous mistakes, when fail pick something up , failure is not falling down but staying down.

I pray that never happens but as an eentrepreneur, if it does i'll accept it no matter how difficult it would be to do so because failing, accepting failure and learning from the failure is part of the steps for succeeding.

Failure is just one step on a very long journey to entrepreneurial success. Use the failure to motivate you into making your business a success instead of scaring you into submission. Failure coupled with fear can mean the end of your business. Failure coupled with motivation leads to success.
Failure especially in any area of our lifes endeavour should be seen as an event and should be seperated from our normal life.It should serve as a motivatin factor to spur us to success.

For me it is not easy to accept failures, especially when it comes about important things. But we are human and we should accept that failures are part of the life. I think if someone can accept failures, and can learn from it, this is the first step towards success.

It might not really be easy but it Will better for you to see it that way because this will also save you from so many things most especially from spending your money on a business that will never be profitable, it is not the best to engage into business blindly Without Caring to know if the business has future potential or not.

Although failure tastes bitter, and makes many people lose their enthusiasm and even despair, but that should not happen for a long time, of course we must try to learn to accept failure, evaluate why your business failed, whether the cost was too high, the product was of poor quality. etc., and most importantly convince yourself, I have to get up and get excited.

I believe every businessman fails at is first attempt but he as to learn from his mistake and move forward so as to turn his failure into success.
Is it a must to fail at the first attempt? I have a friend who started his business and he made it on the first try, is there a possibility he might face some difficulties later on?

There's basically not so much you can do if one of your business idea fails. Why it is advisable to accept failure is because if you can allow you to move on and not dwell on one thing for so long.

We often experience failure in our businesses. That fact that you fail doesn't mean you are a failure or you will be failing. When you failed it means you are lacking something.

Is not a must for an entrepreneur to accept the failure in his business but them need to learn from it in order to start again, it is good to learn from your past.

You just said it all. Accept mistakes, learn from them and find the path to success. Businesses are always full of risks. And it has just two sides; you lose or you win. But accepting defeats is not easy for any business person

it is important to know that so many things can happen at the course of business. You should learn to accept failure and learn from it so that you will not continue to dwell in it for a long time.
Post automatically merged:

it is important to know that so many things can happen at the course of business. You should learn to accept failure and learn from it so that you will not continue to dwell in it for a long time.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back