What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

I
Yes you're right. Failure is inevitable. There is a big difference between failure and defeat. Every business at one point or the other has failed but what the ability to rise from such failure and learn from it to become better is what makes us a successful business owner
I agree, especially the latter part of your reply. The ability to learn and make do with what happen will define how you are as a successful business owner.

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
I will accept it.
As an entrepreneur, I know that every business is likely to fail. It may be difficult dealing with the effects of such failure, but I have no choice than to accept it, learn from my mistakes and use it to my advantage.

As an entrepreneur, its a must to accept failure if you want to go ahead as an entrepreneur but on the other Hand you can ignore and back off being an entrepreneur. That's just the reality of the whole thing.

Failure is inevitable in any form or kind of business most especially the entrepreneur it's necessary and mandatory to accept failure and tey to learned from those reason behind the failure that will definitely helped alot in tackle such problems in the future.
Post automatically merged:

The acceptance of failure by an entrepreneur doesn't mean he should give up in the business but to learn a lesson from the mistakes he has made. the most characteristics of an entrepreneur is to always raise back when ever a business experience failure.

Last edited:
Failure is just one step on a very long journey to entrepreneurial success. Use the failure to motivate you into making your business a success instead of scaring you into submission. Failure coupled with fear can mean the end of your business. Failure coupled with motivation leads to success.
I totally agree with you. It's part of what makes a business grow. Every entrepreneur have experienced failure one time or the other in his business

Well, a business owner should be able to accept his failures do he can learn from it and look for better ways to correct those mistakes and do better next time.

Entrepreneur do not have any other option than to accept failure when it occurs period the worst thing they can do is to give up on the business idea. The best thing is to learn from the failure.

It is definitely a must and one must immediately rectify the lapses, re-strategize and flow better, according to wionews.com, Facebook in it's recent 6hours downtime on Monday lost around 99.75m USD but this did not discourage them as they rectified all issues and bounced back.

I think yes cause if he didn't do this he will get more failure , everyone should taste failure to know success taste , but unfortunately many entrepreneurs could not learn their mistakes and failed transform failure to success .

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.

Though it is not a mu

Accepting failure is one of the most important thing humans must consider not just in business but in life as general. It'll enable you to move on to something better

If you don't learn to accept and agree that you have failed and learn from your mistakes, you're doomed because you are likely to live in denial

It's not all that easy to accept failure as an entrepreneur. Sometimes it's more difficult because we do not want others to see us as failure

Not all business expert are proud of their failures but they are happy atleast they took that bold step and the result of the failure might be the reason they are still in business.

One thing in life is that people should not be fast to quit. Quitters never win but then one should know when to give up especially when everything is done still no result

It is not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure, it is a personal choice.
However, i know that a good entrepreneur should be aware that failure or errors made in a business can be rectified and success given a second chance.
Giving up on a business because of failure is a red flag that indicates a bad entrepreneur.

Of course, failures are part of life challenges on all areas of life they are bound to happen and help us growth. Yes you are accept failure as an entrepreneur but you not dealt on it but use it to grow

Entrepreneurs should at all time be ready to encounter failure, but never to accept that he's failed. when faced with such situation he should at all time be ready to counter the cause to bounce back to his feet and come back stronger.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, failure is still a part of learning because it offers a credible knowledge of something on why you failed. So, for an entrepreneur to fail isn't the end of him or her.

Yes because when you are self failure you learn more it does not mean the end of your business but the beginning of something great and you learning a new idea that will help you grow the business

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back