glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Curious what everyone here thinks.

Crypto has been down across the board. Bitcoin still has not recovered yet. I know a lot of people who planned on selling backed out from doing so since it dipped below 30k per coin. Since the values are down, do you think it is a good time to buy or should someone wait until the numbers dip more?

My advise to any one right now wanting to buy will be to be patient and do more findings because the crypto currency market has not gain it optimum potential from the economic world effect. Especially with the conflicts between the super power nations.

My advise to any one right now wanting to buy will be to be patient and do more findings because the crypto currency market has not gain it optimum potential from the economic world effect. Especially with the conflicts between the super power nations.
This is true. I mean we are meant to be looking at it as an alternative to big banks which have been screwing us all over for decades now.

I have my investments. I am just not sure if I should buy more now or wait for another dip.

Currently is not the best time to buy some crypto currency because of the volatility of the market , some of the coin price has been reduced drastically , so its advisable to wait

Presently now that crypto currencies coins are dropping starting from bitcoin now to the lowest coins, there is a high drops in there price, so I think this is the right time to buy them and keep.

Technically speaking, we are far from a bullish market. We are still bearish and if you buy, their is high tendency of loosing your capital .
It would be wise to wait a little bit.

Crypto currencies are very unpredictable. I would advice you to invest in bitcoin now that the prices are down, if you decide to wait till the prices go down more, it might increase all of a sudden.

We are still going to be showing some Downside in cryptocurrency but if you are here for the long time then this is a perfect time for you to start accumulating your favourite crypto projects.

Crypto has been down across the board. Bitcoin still has not recovered yet. I know a lot of people who planned on selling backed out from doing so since it dipped below 30k per coin. Since the values are down, do you think it is a good time to buy or should someone wait until the numbers dip more?
If you want to accumulate Bitcoin, you should have a good DCA strategy since no one knows the bottom. You can buy anytime price goes down 50% from your last buying point or at strong monthly support levels.

I would advise anyone who wants to purchase right now to exercise patience and conduct additional research because the market for digital currencies has not yet fully benefited from the effects of the global economy.
particularly in light of the tensions involving the superpower countries.

I think the cryptocurrency market is still in a bear market and the value of coins are decreasing by the day. With that being said, I don't think Bitcoin will rise for some time so I think it is advisable to exercise some patience.

There has been a significant decline in the price of crypto currency coins recently, starting with bitcoin and moving down to the lowest coins. I believe that now is the ideal time to purchase and hold these coins.

Bitcoin hasn't appreciated in value yet because of the doubts of people. If Bitcoin today shows users why they're still going to do well, then there'll be a little form of assurance else no one will really care.

You can't really tell because there is a greater possibility that bitcoins may continue to go lower. In any case is better for you to buy now than to buy it when the price has already started increasing.

There is one thing about the cryptocurency market,if you study the market very well,you will know that over time it is when there is a dipp or bearish run in the market that is favorable to buy.

I think the cryptocurrency market is still in a bear market and the value of coins are decreasing by the day. With that being said, I don't think Bitcoin will rise for some time so I think it is advisable to exercise some patience.

The cryptocurrency market will remain like this for a long time as of now. This is because the market is now dependent on interest rates and the interest rates are being increased by the federal reserve.

The cryptocurrency market will remain like this for a long time as of now. This is because the market is now dependent on interest rates and the interest rates are being increased by the federal reserve.
This is a good explanation of the current cryptocurrency market. This does not bode well for the future of cryptocurrency, but we hope that the volatility of crypto will be advantageous for investors this time around.

I can't advice anybody to buy now unless you're ready to wait. The reason I said it is because nobody can say in particular if the price will rise soon. If you can wait, then you can go on and buy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back