What's new

Is it a good idea to use apps/platforms to offer services in behalf of you?

I have skills in writing so I offer several services related to it. Do you think it's best to offer my services thru Fiverr or Upwork? Or it's better not to because of the commission fee they charge?
Definitely you should offer your services through Fiverr and Upwork and use your skills, and don't care about commission fees because working on these platforms is better than nothing.

Definitely you should offer your services through Fiverr and Upwork and use your skills, and don't care about commission fees because working on these platforms is better than nothing.

The main problem with Fiverr is that it is so competitive that it is almost extremely hard for any newbie to get their gig selected. This is why many freelancers are looking for work on other sites like Fourerr.

The main problem with Fiverr is that it is so competitive that it is almost extremely hard for any newbie to get their gig selected. This is why many freelancers are looking for work on other sites like Fourerr.
Yeah definitely, there is a difficult competition between freelancers on Fiverr but other freelancing platforms are not popular as Fiverr, most clients select freelancers from Fiverr.

If you are not using freelancing platforms like upwork and fiverr, how do you suppose to sell your writing services, or any services you are offering.? I mean where do you find clients for your services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back