What's new

Is it a good idea to use apps/platforms to offer services in behalf of you?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have skills in writing so I offer several services related to it. Do you think it's best to offer my services thru Fiverr or Upwork? Or it's better not to because of the commission fee they charge?

It depends. Are you okay with them taking a cut of your earnings or would you prefer to make 100% of what you are asking?

I think it is fine to make use of sites like these as most people do not have the time or the knowledge to make one for themselves that will actually get traffic.

The commission fee would be nothing compared to what you would gain their.
It's just a tiny percentage they charge .
I don't think that would be a barrier otherwise it would be best to get your clients yourself.

They are two good examples of many experts who use branded apps to boost the strength of their brand. L’Oreal’s Makeup Genius app also takes advantage of the customized mobile experience to engage their predominantly young customer base.

The commission fee would be nothing compared to what you would gain their.
It's just a tiny percentage they charge .
I don't think that would be a barrier otherwise it would be best to get your clients yourself.
The commission not that excessive and it is realistic because they did the work of connecting you with your client and they would not exist if they are not making profits.

The commission not that excessive and it is realistic because they did the work of connecting you with your client and they would not exist if they are not making profits.
This is interesting the fact , I completely concert with you.
I don't think it should be a hindrance to anyone with a skill .
Because it serves as a medium of connection to them.

Honestly, that's the truth.
I don't think it would be possible for them to meet the clients they met without using that medium.
I have worked on upwork (copywriting) and I am not complaining of their commission.

Honestly, that's the truth.
I don't think it would be possible for them to meet the clients they met without using that medium.
I have worked on upwork (copywriting) and I am not complaining of their commission.
Wow, you are a copy writer.
I can't wait to connect with you on a different level.
My dad was about to hire a copy writer , lest talk privately about that.

I have skills in writing so I offer several services related to it. Do you think it's best to offer my services thru Fiverr or Upwork? Or it's better not to because of the commission fee they charge?
I don’t think the commission charged should deter you from writing as a freelancer, especially given that the money charged is quite minute on both of these websites. The final decision rests in your hands though

Wow, you are a copy writer.
I can't wait to connect with you on a different level.
My dad was about to hire a copy writer , lest talk privately about that.
Alright sire, that would be great.
I am coming to your DM right away.
Thanks I would be eternally grateful for this huge trust you are about to do to me.

If you know you're ready for what it takes to do so like the commission fee, then you can do so but don't try doing so freely and posting that under any thread you just see there, it will get your account banned

I don’t think the commission charged should deter you from writing as a freelancer, especially given that the money charged is quite minute on both of these websites. The final decision rests in your hands though

Yes, I think that it is a great idea to allow people or apps to run services for you. This is because it allows people to avail the services and the platform also makes money.

Yes for sure it shouldn't be a problem or a barrier, in as much as one has the necessary knowledge and skills about how everything goes, then there is no problem.

Yes, I think that it is a great idea to allow people or apps to run services for you. This is because it allows people to avail the services and the platform also makes money.
I think paying quite a minute commission to these platforms should do no harm financially if they help you in earning profits which supersede the money paid. They also market your services to a wider audience, so it is a win-win situation.

They are two excellent examples of the numerous professionals who use branded apps to strengthen their brands.
The tailored mobile experience is also utilized by L'Oreal's Makeup Genius app to engage their primarily young customer base.

Absolutely yes, People will still use your main social marketing handles to contact you and you can also reach them the same way. The way you talk to customers through these means has a big impact on your brand, and nothing delivers.

The commission charge is not that much compared to the number of clients you could have paying top dollar for your services, as well as their connections. These factors should be very important to you.

Love all your replies! I appreciate it. Will definitely consider using other platforms so I can reach wider audience.

It depends on you and what you may earn. If you feel you are with ok with the commission fee they charge, then you can go ahead with using such apps to offer services.

Nope, I think that you shouldn't take such a risk as a result of just a few bucks or fee they charge in using their Platform. You should consider the profit that you derive from it instead.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back