What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

Fear , greed and other forms of emotions are what controls the minds of people starting up without prior knowledge or experience. It is essential that you chase knowledge first

That's not a good idea, if you don't have the good knowledge of forex trading you are not expected to invest your money,a lot of people are making this mistake of investing their money without having the knowledge.
That's true, we have a lot of them online, I also know someone that invest his money without having the knowledge on how the financial market works.

That's true, we have a lot of them online, I also know someone that invest his money without having the knowledge on how the financial market works.
No, I'll not advice you to start up forex trading without having a mentor, a lot of people don't really understand what forex trading is all about they just invest their money and just lose it.

No, I'll not advice you to start up forex trading without having a mentor, a lot of people don't really understand what forex trading is all about they just invest their money and just lose it.
I completely agree with you, if you don't have a mentor is going to be very hard for you, having a mentor is going to help you gain a lot of things within a short period of time.

I completely agree with you, if you don't have a mentor is going to be very hard for you, having a mentor is going to help you gain a lot of things within a short period of time.
That's true, if you have a good mentor it will help you to accumulate a lot of things within a short period of time, a lot of people don't understand the secret of having a mentor.

That's true, if you have a good mentor it will help you to accumulate a lot of things within a short period of time, a lot of people don't understand the secret of having a mentor.
That's just one of the benefits of having a good mentor,if you have a mentor you are going to be successful in trading, in this journey of trading we need to have a good mentor.

[
That's just one of the benefits of having a good mentor,if you have a mentor you are going to be successful in trading, in this journey of trading we need to have a good mentor.
That's true,a lot of people don't understand the secret of having a mentor, if you want to be successful you need to have a good mentor that will help you.

[
That's true,a lot of people don't understand the secret of having a mentor, if you want to be successful you need to have a good mentor that will help you.
You have a good point there, having a mentor is very important, a lot of people don't really understand this, if you want to be successful you need to have a good mentor.

@Agbalagbaa , you have a good point there, if have a good mentor is always going to be easy for you to understand things, this also the benefits of having a good mentor.

@Agbalagbaa , you have a good point there, if have a good mentor is always going to be easy for you to understand things, this also the benefits of having a good mentor.
Having a mentor is very important especially if you are a Forex trading, you be to have someone that you'll learn from him, this will help you to grow faster.

Starting up without prior knowledge and experience is totally what is defined as gambling.
It is not advisable because you would end up donating your capital to the market

Having a mentor is very important especially if you are a Forex trading, you be to have someone that you'll learn from him, this will help you to grow faster.
If you don't have a mentor in trading you are not going to earn a dime, even if you can earn money you are not going to earn that much, a lot of people are not getting this.

If you don't have a mentor in trading you are not going to earn a dime, even if you can earn money you are not going to earn that much, a lot of people are not getting this.
That's true, having a mentor in trading is very important,a lot of people don't really understand the importance of having a mentor, if you have a mentor you'll gain a lot of things.

That's true, having a mentor in trading is very important,a lot of people don't really understand the importance of having a mentor, if you have a mentor you'll gain a lot of things.
That's true, if you don't have a good mentor in trading you are not going to be successful, that's why you need to have a good leader that will lead you in the right direction.

The only guarantee that you are going to have at the end of the day is that you will get burnt. I am never going to advise anybody to enter into the forex market without having sufficient knowledge.

The only guarantee that you are going to have at the end of the day is that you will get burnt. I am never going to advise anybody to enter into the forex market without having sufficient knowledge.
That's just the honest truth, it is totally like donating to the financial markets your hard earned money.
It would always end up in a loss because the knowledge is not prioritized.

That's not a good idea,if you are not having a good knowledge on Forex trading you are not expected to trade the market, if you do that you'll lose a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back