What's new

Is it a good idea to invest in Elon Musk?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk is someone I am not a fan of. He may have some success with things, but he has promised so many things that haven't happened and likely won't. But maybe that will change. Would you take the chance of investing in Elon and what he wants to do?

I have no idea,I don't know if this will be profitable or not but one thing I know you is that you are expected to have your money on something you can earn money from it.

Musk is a highly successful entrepreneur, therefore, investing in Musk's businesses can be very profitable. However, there is no guarantee as Musk is one of the billionaires who lost substantial wealth in 2022.

Though I have not carefully study Elon Musk, but what I could perceived of him is his prides which I'm not comfortably with. I have not had any investment with him before. So I'm undecided.

Investing in Elon Musk businesses can be very profitible if you know in what to invest the most imporant thing is that you do reasearch before investing

Investing in Elon Musk businesses can be very profitible if you know in what to invest the most imporant thing is that you do reasearch before investing
Elon Musk is a renowned person and I figure that he won't considering investing in programs not lucrative. Therefore, I think it worth trying investing in his programs.

Elon musk is well known all over the world for how he does business, investment in him and his companies would be pretty cool but you should also know that investing in him does not guarantee success all through, there would definitely be times where things do not go as planned.

theres nothing bad in investing in Elon Musk business since you are going to make profit from it and you won't be scam because he ( Elon Musk ) is a public figure that's trying to protect his name ,

What do you mean by investing in Elon Musk, do you mean in his companies like Tesla, Spacex etc? well I could do it but it does not call my attention, for example Tesla is a public company and listed on the stock exchange but it does not catch my attention and I think its price is a bit inflated, on the other hand I think that Spacex is a private company and I do not know very well how you can invest in it, so if it is not investing in Tesla I do not know how else you can invest in Elon Musk since Twitter is also a private company.

I personally wouldn't invest in Elon Musk because he seems like someone who is very cunning. Even though, he is a very successful individual and enterprenuer and I admire him so much.

Personally I have no idea about Elon musk and I think the level of investment, should be based on the numbers of success that people have recorded from earnings in that particular kind of business.

Elon Musk is someone I am not a fan of. He may have some success with things, but he has promised so many things that haven't happened and likely won't. But maybe that will change. Would you take the chance of investing in Elon and what he wants to do?

The Telsa company is Elon Musk biggest project that's physically seen. I know he's invested in cryptocurrency too especially Dogecoin. He's recently completed his acquisition of one of most popular social media platforms Twitter. It's definitely good to invest in what he offers. If Telsa sells their shares, I'm definitely buying.

It would have been very easy to invest with Elon Musk by buying his Twitter shares but he's removed Twitter's shares from the stock market since he acquired the ownership of the social media. I don't know if he sells Telsa company's shares.

Personally I have no idea about Elon musk and I think the level of investment, should be based on the numbers of success that people have recorded from earnings in that particular kind of business.

Who doesn't know Elon Musk and his Telsa company or his Twitter investment? Remember, he used to own PayPal. He's one of most successful entrepreneur of our time. I don't have enough money right now, otherwise I would have invested in Telsa by buying their shares.

Yes is good but also not right because elonmusk company is already big,you will get profit but not as investing on small companies

I personally wouldn't invest in Elon Musk because he seems like someone who is very cunning. Even though, he is a very successful individual and enterprenuer and I admire him so much.

What do you expect from a billionaire who's a successful entrepreneur? It's how he was able to grow his empire. If he wasn't cunning, others would have taken advantage of him. Do you know he used to be the CEO of PayPal? He owns Telsa and Twitter now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back