What's new

Is it a common practice for stock brokers to connive with companies to cheat on investors??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Inside trading sometimes occur I stock brokering companies, this puts investors money at big risk.
This brokers and hedge fund companies sometimes raises false alarm, unsettles the market to create favourable market effects for themselves.
When this happens, micro investors monies are swallowed by the sharks of the stock market.
How often does thia Happen in most part of the world??

No it's not common, of you are deligent enough to take proper care of your investments I doubt anyone can cheat you. Trading is a risky game and you should always be skeptical of brokers too because there aim is to make as much profits as possible, try to partner with the most trusted brokers.

No it's not common, of you are deligent enough to take proper care of your investments I doubt anyone can cheat you. Trading is a risky game and you should always be skeptical of brokers too because there aim is to make as much profits as possible, try to partner with the most trusted brokers.
That right being very careful where on puts his money is very key, it's very possible that some brokers may want to maximize profit and may engage in dubious acts.

A stock broker can cheat investors through unauthorized trading. The stock broker can make unauthorized trades from your trading account. The broker can transact on your behalf, if you give him the authority to do so. He can transact on your behalf only if you give him the power of attorney (POA
Post automatically merged:

A stock broker can cheat investors through unauthorized trading. The stock broker can make unauthorized trades from your trading account. The broker can transact on your behalf, if you give him the authority to do so. He can transact on your behalf only if you give him the power of attorney (POA

Not really, they have laws that guide their conduct in such dealings. Without any prove until now on such issues reported or discussed in the court of law, I still find it hard such shady dealings exist.

Connivance is illegal and the license not only of the broker but also of the company can be affected. The broker will be blacklisted and worse he can go to jail while the company can be delisted from the stock exchange - that means the stocks of the company cannot be sold anymore. I think there are such connivance but is not massive so that it passes like no one had noticed. In almost all industries there is an anomaly so the government has laws against such anomalies.

Most times it all depends on the type of company and also the country. I see absolutely no reason why stock Brookers should join heads with the stock company to cheat their buyers . That is totally unfair and uncalled for. Like I have said the country matter, there are country that corruption is their hall mark, and beyond all reasonable doubt such practices of cheating can be found in their region.

I really don't think it's a common practice, for the stock brokers to cheat on investors, no stock brokers would want to tanish the reputation of his company, cos he would be badly affected by that action, in one way or the other. You can not eat peoples money and go Scot free, you must pay for your sins one day.

Inside trading sometimes occur I stock brokering companies, this puts investors money at big risk.
This brokers and hedge fund companies sometimes raises false alarm, unsettles the market to create favourable market effects for themselves.
When this happens, micro investors monies are swallowed by the sharks of the stock market.
The idea of cheating among company is not a thing to be generalized. Companies cheat irrespective of any factor and stock brokers are not left out as well. People, when they see you're naive, are always ready to cash in on your naivety to their own advantage and this is one of the reasons investing in some companies bore me.

I think it is a possibility and if that really happens then it is the height of lack of professionalism .

I always advise that before investing a penny into any business, learn the basics of the business to avoid stories that touch. Inside trading happens, pumping and dumping happens; they all happen. Knowledge of the basics save an investor from tons of money and efforts that will go to waste without learning the basics.

I don't really think this may be the case because the stock market has been growing stronger over the years. It is therefore very important to make proper research before investing on anything.

I think this is a common trend in the stock industries. Most stock brokers are not being sincere with the investors and sometimes allow their investment to hit the rock just for their personal gain. This is the act of wickedness but the problem is the investors has to pas through the brokers for effective and profitable investment.

It is very possible. Human beings cannot be trusted and you saw a lot of cases that involve fraud and financial crime so you can't trust your stockbroker too much except if he's a reputable one.

It sure does happen most it's really rare. You would mostly find it in most countries in europe. it's also really illegal so that's why it has reduced over the years.

That's why I always advise you use your Google and do some research instead of buying with trends .. , besides there's no how a company can connive with all the broker so I therefore suggest it's impossible

No , I don't think it's possible , but it's always advisible to always do a research before buying any stock or currency

Bro this your imagination is impossible. These companies are out to make profits and your money invested with them isn't tampered with anyhow because to them they're going to struggle to make profits that they promised you and also run their company.
Besides they're well monitored

When ever you want to invest your money on, you need to be very careful because you have 50/50 chances of losing your money. So you need to make sure that the stock you are investing on will be able to make you some profit in the future

It is very possible for broker to conive with the stock company to perpetrate an illicit act of cheating the investors. The broker is keen to exploiting the investors most especially, if he knows nothing about stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back