What's new

Is is best to start learning forex from demo trading?

Sure.

That is actually the best way to go about learning Forex without getting to regret in the end.

When you learn using demo account, you don't lose money.

I believe every knowledge has a beginning so I believe demo should be the beginning of where you can learn your forex trading and it risk management. the application of knowledge you got from demo will really helped you alot.

That is actually the best option i would advise anyone that wants to get into forex trading for the first time,because it is from the demo platform that he will be able to know more about the market.
Direct trading with a live account without prior practice on demo is like gambling and the truth is the odds are greatly against you because you are yet to understand yourself and your edge.

Direct trading with a live account without prior practice on demo is like gambling and the truth is the odds are greatly against you because you are yet to understand yourself and your edge.
That is why is it very neccessary for an investor to have adequate and proper knowledge of the workings of the forex environment,demo account is very important to know how to trade before going into real trading.

Demotrading is advisable for beginners because it gives one the opportunity to try their strategy in live market conditions.
It is basically done to study the strengths and weaknesses if a strategy or to know the spread of a broker
It can also become counter productive as well, that is if you do not trade the demo account with the amount of money you intend on using in starting your trading journey or dream

It can also become counter productive as well, that is if you do not trade the demo account with the amount of money you intend on using in starting your trading journey or dream
Demo phase is absolutely a learning phase and it is absolutely important that you practice with the amount you intended to invest so that the measurement of growth can be accurate.

Actually if demo will be the starting ground for forex trading, is better best you start with because I believe you may comes across some knowledge which will be helpful to you in your forex transactions.

Yeah, it is also very important to know that there is a slight difference between a demo account and a real account. You are actually going to get a lot of knowledge from a demo account but emotions may not be attached in it.
This is one of the mistakes a lot of people do make, as they tend to confuse the both of them and not knowing what is what, they also use large funds they do not have demo trading which is wrong.

A lot of the profitable traders that I have seen have used a demo account in one way or the other in the past. This means that it is actually a reliable way of practicing what you have learnt.

This is one of the mistakes a lot of people do make, as they tend to confuse the both of them and not knowing what is what, they also use large funds they do not have demo trading which is wrong.
I have seen someone who use 10,000 dollars in demo account and raised it up to a million dollars. But he invested $10 in a live account and lost everything.

Yes, demo trading as a beginner is very important and necessary because you'll be able to understand properly how the forex market works. You'll be able to understand how to play straight and take your profit. It is very much recommended though.
It also exposes you to some trading secret you will never get by watching others take trades and it also helps you to formulate your own plans and journey as relate trading.

It also exposes you to some trading secret you will never get by watching others take trades and it also helps you to formulate your own plans and journey as relate trading.
that is actually one of the major importance of practicing with a demo account. You will get to discover some strategies no one may be able to teach you in your own way.

that is actually one of the major importance of practicing with a demo account. You will get to discover some strategies no one may be able to teach you in your own way.
That was what helped me when I was starting out my elusive forex journey and I had hoped at the beginning of trading crypto currency that binance would have also offered a demo account it would have made things a lot easier

Here are some things to which I regard as the fundamentals of Forex like knowing support and resistance and how to use trading tools. You should have education about this before going into demo.

That was what helped me when I was starting out my elusive forex journey and I had hoped at the beginning of trading crypto currency that binance would have also offered a demo account it would have made things a lot easier
I think binance have something like that. It is called paper trading and some people have actually capitalised on it. Binance also have their academy for teaching newbies.

When I am undergoing forex trading training some years ago,I was advised by the professional forex trader to be practicing my knowledge in demo account. Demo trading really help me to get acquainted, knowing my strength and weakness.

If you are not consistently profitable on a demo account it would be quite difficult to be profitable on a real account. Demo is an appropriate environment to perfect your skills.

If you are not consistently profitable on a demo account it would be quite difficult to be profitable on a real account. Demo is an appropriate environment to perfect your skills.
That is what developing traders fails to understand, they are always impulsive about making money to the extent they skip demo trading because they want real money.

The use of demo account should not be neglected ,demo account prepare you to take some good and profitable trade when I first started the person that teach me forex demand that I spend up to six months doing this prepare me to make some future profitable trade so demo training is essential in forex

Using a demo account to learn forex trading is a great idea no doubt about it. But i believe it would be better to gain more knowledge picking up classes or getting someone to put you through, after that you can use your demo account to put all that you have learnt into practice.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back