What's new

Is is best to start learning forex from demo trading?

Yeah, it is also very important to know that there is a slight difference between a demo account and a real account. You are actually going to get a lot of knowledge from a demo account but emotions may not be attached in it.
That's true, but I think the only difference between a real and a demo account is emotions, if you are trading a demo account you'll not have any emotions you get even decide to put a big lots size, unlike trading with your real money.

That's true, but I think the only difference between a real and a demo account is emotions, if you are trading a demo account you'll not have any emotions you get even decide to put a big lots size, unlike trading with your real money.
I think that is actually the major difference. it is also important to know that emotions play important role to the kind of decisions people make when it comes to trading.

I think that is actually the major difference. it is also important to know that emotions play important role to the kind of decisions people make when it comes to trading.
Indeed when emotions are allowed to make the decisions, the decisions are not going to be the one to your best interest. That is why trading is supposed to be emotion free.

You have said it all right, the only difference is emotions, normally if you are trading a demo account you won't have any emotions, but if you are trading real accounts you'll have lots of emotion's.

Indeed when emotions are allowed to make the decisions, the decisions are not going to be the one to your best interest. That is why trading is supposed to be emotion free.
The truth is that it will be very hard for people to trade without emotions. Emotions are part of human features but it only takes experienced traders to go into the market without emotions.

That's true, if you don't know how to control your emotions in trading you are definitely wasting your time because you'll not earn a dime in trading but rather you'll lose it.

That's true, if you don't know how to control your emotions in trading you are definitely wasting your time because you'll not earn a dime in trading but rather you'll lose it.
one of the major things you need to control if you really want to succeed as a trader is your emotions. Whenever you bring your emotions you will always make the wrong decision.

Demo account is the right place for anyone that want to trade to start from if you start from your demo account I think that you will gain alot of skills which you can trade and succeed the demo account give you access to aquire the neccessary knowledge which you can trade and win respectively
I share same opinion with this. Demo account can actually help people to start forex trading. Though capital is involved, it can still be used to acquire trading skills.

one of the major things you need to control if you really want to succeed as a trader is your emotions. Whenever you bring your emotions you will always make the wrong decision.
That's true, emotions is bigger than experience,if you think you have good experience on trading and you don't know how to control your emotions you'll definitely lose money.

That's true, emotions is bigger than experience,if you think you have good experience on trading and you don't know how to control your emotions you'll definitely lose money.
Probably, I've actually made a lot of mistakes in cryptocurrency before because I was emotional. That was when I learnt that it is better for you to follow technical and fundamental analysis instead of what your mind is telling you.

Probably, I've actually made a lot of mistakes in cryptocurrency before because I was emotional. That was when I learnt that it is better for you to follow technical and fundamental analysis instead of what your mind is telling you.
That's true, if you have a good experience on fundamental analysis I believe you can read price action, you can call good moves, knowing those things are very important as a trader.

That's true, if you have a good experience on fundamental analysis I believe you can read price action, you can call good moves, knowing those things are very important as a trader.
Probably, both fundamental analysis and technical analysis are very much important if you want to become a successful trader. If you are good in them you will become an expert in time.

Demo trading is a good place to have good experience on trading, if you want to have good experience on trading you are expected to start from a demo account.

Probably, both fundamental analysis and technical analysis are very much important if you want to become a successful trader. If you are good in them you will become an expert in time.
That's right, if you have a good experience on how the both of them work's then you can earn money with forex trading, you also need to have decipline.

Demo trading is a good place to have good experience on trading, if you want to have good experience on trading you are expected to start from a demo account.
Yeah, demo is the perfect environment for learning, its a place that simulates real account and one would learn without losing his or her capital. That's the truth about demo

That's right, if you have a good experience on how the both of them work's then you can earn money with forex trading, you also need to have decipline.
discipline is one of the major things when it comes to trading. Without that there is no way you can be able to succeed because you will end up throwing away your money.

There is nothing wrong with that but even with it you will still have a lot of difficulties trying to understand how the market works . You will still need professionals to guide you.

discipline is one of the major things when it comes to trading. Without that there is no way you can be able to succeed because you will end up throwing away your money.
If you are not having discipline, you are going to lose all that you have in forex trading, I have a little experience on this if care is not taken you might even hurt yourself.

Using demo account in other to start or learn how to trade forex is such a nice idea, I wonder why some people use real account in other to practice forex trading

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back