What's new

Is is best to start learning forex from demo trading?

Using a demo account to learn forex trading is a great idea no doubt about it. But i believe it would be better to gain more knowledge picking up classes or getting someone to put you through, after that you can use your demo account to put all that you have learnt into practice.
It's not only a great idea but rather I will see it as major preparation to take profitable trade so the use of demo account is important when it's come to forex at least you need to spend 6months in your demo platform

It is generally a good idea to start learning forex by practicing with a demo trading account. Demo trading accounts allow you to trade with virtual money in a live trading environment, without the risk of losing real money. This can be a great way to get familiar with the forex market and learn how to execute trades without any financial risk.
Additionally, demo trading can also be a useful way to test out different trading strategies and see how they perform without risking any real capital. It is important to note, however, that while demo trading can be a valuable learning tool, it is not the same as trading with real money. There can be differences in the pricing and liquidity of assets, and there may be other factors that can affect your trades in a live account that you do not experience in a demo account.
Overall, starting with demo trading can be a good way to get a feel for the forex market and build up your trading skills before you move on to live trading with real money.

I believe, there is always a point to which something started. so if demo is the starting point of forex, is more preferable to start from the beginning before using forex later.

Trading on demo is quite different from trading on a live account.
This is largely due to the fact that emotions of loosing your capital can clog up your decision making process thereby resulting into even more losses.
Is it advisable to demo trade?
Demo trading enables traders to experience trading in a virtual environment without putting their actual funds in jeopardy. This allows traders to become acquainted with the system and acquire trading experience without putting their own capital in danger. Demo trading further allows traders to test and perfect new tactics before implementing them in live trading. It is definitely advisable to start out with this.

Demo trading enables traders to experience trading in a virtual environment without putting their actual funds in jeopardy. This allows traders to become acquainted with the system and acquire trading experience without putting their own capital in danger. Demo trading further allows traders to test and perfect new tactics before implementing them in live trading. It is definitely advisable to start out with this.
but you should know that there is also a downside to demo trading, as your real funds are nit be traded so you tend to make very sound decisions as emotions is not at play but when your money is involved, everything changes.

Demo account is one of the best place which people need to start if you start from the demo account you will be able to learn alot of various trading techniques,infact my broker tell me that I need to spend about six months in the demo account before I can start using my real account so if you want to make money then you must use your demo account for sometime and know how to use indicators and some other trading instrument

Yes, It is actually very good to demo trade before you start trading on a real account.

But It is not good to demo trade for too long, In my own perspective, I think demo trading for 1 to 2 months is better.

You can work on any loopholes if there's any during the course of your demo trade.

Of course that is the best thing to do. You should not start trading with your capital right away when you don't have enough knowledge and experience of how it works. So you should start trading with a demo account first

Demo account is the best place to get started if you get started from your demo account you will learn so many things and acquire alot of knowledge which can aid you to trade well,I also know that demo account will help you reshape your experience and make you well competent enough to take successful trades

Yes, It is actually very good to demo trade before you start trading on a real account.

But It is not good to demo trade for too long, In my own perspective, I think demo trading for 1 to 2 months is better.

You can work on any loopholes if there's any during the course of your demo trade.
This is what people should try and achieve when demo trading, you need to find a way of getting a dope strategy when demo trading and not just the thrill of making money.

Well i think that's where even most expert in forex trading start from. As a biginner you might not be ready to take or face the risk associated with forex trading. Only people into forex can relate

This is what people should try and achieve when demo trading, you need to find a way of getting a dope strategy when demo trading and not just the thrill of making money.
Yes, I tgink the aim of Demo trading is to help you find for a working and profitable strategy. Like you said, One should not focus on the thrill of making money. With Demo trading, You should be able to create a better trading plan.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back