What's new

Is Ipsos i-Say a Scam or Legit? (2021)

1606026907583.png

What is i-Say.com?

First of all I want to mention that the name of the website changes for each and every country, you can check that here so you will not be confused if it has another name when you open it. This platform for online surveys has a big community that reached already 3 million members who are earning doing surveys. The platform has been founded by Ipsos – a global market research foundation, that is 45 years old and since it’s foundation has conducted more than 65 million surveys and interviews around the world.

They are proud that they have over three million users, they share this in each language on their main page.

How much can you earn from i-Say.com?

This will actually depend on the location you are in. However you will get 45 points on registration and regarding surveys, how many will be available and of course how many you will choose to complete will be the answer on how much you can earn. They have different amounts for each survey depending on the length of time and of course if you are in their target group you will get 100% of the amount if not you will get less.

This cannot be used as an only income, it is something that you can earn once in a while, or if there are many market studies in your country several times a week.

From what I know and have researched they don t have a mobile application, only the website platform that is available to over 60 languages. You will get messages like the image below on the platform notifying you that you have a new surveys that will be available for a limited period of time

1606026173904.png

How to withdraw your earnings from i-Say.com?

As I mentioned earlier above the options to withdraw will differ for each country, for example for Romania the minimum withdrawal for PayPal is 2 Euro ( the price of 340 points ), but if you want you can get a better option as a coupon at Altex for 10 RON ( the price of 333 points ). You can see below the options for PayPal.

1606026530031.png

They also have a voucher section for withdrawal and also Prepaid Mastercard’s which I believe are one of the best options regarding the voucher area. Though if you want to buy from one of the shops mentioned below (eMag or Altex) it s better to choose that.

1606026580304.png

After you choose one of the option the points will be deducted instantly and the payment will be send or you will get access to your ne coupon to use on the same e-mail you have registered with. Of course the Pre-paid mastercard’s will take a while to arrive, since they are sent by mail

About their Referral program?!

It seems that people say that the website provides an option to refer your friends and family, though I couldn’t find any referral link on the platform, maybe on another country this is available and you will be able to collect several bonus points (100 to be more exactly) for each member that completes a survey. I don t have more information regarding this (If anyone can help me with this, I would be grateful so I can edit it here).

1606027753357.png

Is i-Say.com legit?

It indeed is, below you have an image of one detailed Balance, it is not my balance. If you want to find out what other users are saying you will find reviews from each country on their website or you can do a google search, you will find mostly great review regarding it.

1606027921724.png

Other information regarding i-Say.com

They have also a mission option, where you get bonus points when you will finish a specific number of surveys. Though the best thing is that once in a while they are doing contests/giveaways and give to users up to 10.000 points, check the winners here.

1606027825545.png

How to join i-Say.com?

Register directly on their website: https://social.i-say.com/

Remember to complete the survey that ill create your profile, questions about you, your age, etc.

This is a good piece of review from you. I will definitely look into this as I like taking survey from different companies to help them review their products and services. I believe with that I can increase my source of income online

This seems to be a very good platform for one to be working in and making his money too. Problem will be that there will be listed opportunities for the those from tier three countries globally making it not worth joining.

I don't think I have heard of this survey site, but I will click the above link and register on the site. The withdrawal threshold is very low. I am not fan of doing surveys to earn online, however, anything that helps me to make money, I will give it a shot.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back