What's new

Is iPhone XS still worth to buy in 2022?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
iPhone XS was released in 2018. Do you think it’s still worth to buy in 2022 considering that one doesn’t have enough budget to buy an iPhone 11 or higher?

Yes of course! The iPhone XS is still worth buying in 2022 because it has an excellent camera and an excellent processor, which means that it can be used for photo editing and other media-related tasks. The battery life is also very good, allowing you to use it for long periods of time without having to worry about charging it up again.

In addition, the iPhone XS has a large screen that makes it easy to read or watch videos on your device. It's also waterproof, so you don't have to worry about damaging your phone if you accidentally drop it in water or if something spills on it while you're using it.

If it can still upgrade to the latest version of iOS, i would say it's worth it. I would try to get as new of an iPhone as possible though, personally. Knowing how Apple handles their support on older devices, the newer the device you can afford, the better off you'll be. I would push for an iPhone 11 or 12 personally, if you can swing it or find one of those for a good price in good condition.

iPhone XS was released in 2018. Do you think it’s still worth to buy in 2022 considering that one doesn’t have enough budget to buy an iPhone 11 or higher?
In my point of view there is no need to buy expensive smart phones instead you can buy a phone which is working very well for you and beside that it is cheap.

Yes, definitely worth getting now in 2022. I believe the XS can still upgrade to the latest version of iOS so you would still be up to date on the XS and now have any issues and you would be able to buy the phone at a more budget price than say the newest release which is always ideal for those who can not afford the hefty prices for the newest iPhones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back