What's new

Is investing in twitter a bad idea right now?

You have made a good statement here I was also wondering how someone can be able to invest in Twitter when it is a private company,the only way which I see people can invest in Twitter is either you use it for advertising or you buy a unit of share from them
How do you suppose to buy a unit of share from a private company? You can buy shares only in public companies. You can invest in private companies only when the owner invites you as an investor.

Though i do not know the latest updates on Twitter but the last i heard was that the value has gone done, dont really know how true sha but i think it would be better to wait for things to settle down first.

It's not at all. If anything, now's the best time because you have someone with a proven track record at the helm of affairs. If you're scared somewhat, just take a look at Tesla and see what they've become today.
I have a feeling that Twitter will continue to grow so it will be a good move for you to invest in Twitter but how do you think someone can invest in Twitter because I don't know how to go about that

Though i do not know the latest updates on Twitter but the last i heard was that the value has gone done, dont really know how true sha but i think it would be better to wait for things to settle down first.
Even in my country when Twitter use to work for us we do use this social media platforms to promote our products and services but the said social network was limit in my country since they ban my president tweet so we can make use of it now

If you go on to invest on twitter just because it was bought by the richest man in the world, then i can tell you that you might regret your action. I don't think twitter is doing that fine right now

Well I don't have much update or knowledge about Twitter investment but I believe there may be people who are earning good from it depending on what they know and the kind of investment they have made.

Well I don't know much about Twitter investment but I believe if you really have the knowledge of what you are about to do, knowing much about risk management, then is not bad to.
I think people are scared that Elon musk took over Twitter and it might affect them negatively if they invest their money under the command of the new owner .

If what you mean by investing in Twitter means Buying Twitter stock, Then I am afraid that is impossible. Since Elon Musk bought the site, It has been taken private since then and delisted from Stock Exchange.

It is important and necessary people realise that we are in the bear market and almost everything has lost value now. Investing in Twitter may be a very good investment in 2024 and 2025 in which the cryptocurrency bull season will start.

Actually I can't really tell exactly because I haven't made such kind of investment before.

The things is that if you are able to earned some good amount of income from it, then is a good investment.
Currently I can't really tell exactly how much profitable is investment in Twitter is.

Actually Twitter has bee profitable to some people and also bad for some. if there is a high demand for that, I think it will be a better idea to do so.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back