What's new

Is investing in twitter a bad idea right now?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With the recent purchase of Twitter by Elon Musk, things have changed a lot since the purchase and I do worry about working with Twitter going forward. But, I am also worried that it would also be bad to invest in Twitter right now. I imagine their stocks have dropped a lot since the purchase and all the bad news about him firing, re-hiring and making all these dumb decisions. So with all that being said, is it a bad idea to invest in Twitter right now?

It's not at all. If anything, now's the best time because you have someone with a proven track record at the helm of affairs. If you're scared somewhat, just take a look at Tesla and see what they've become today.

It might be possible for us to see Twitter stock dropping much more Lowers after Elon musk has taken over but the problem is that will it rise back , that's what we f

Investing on Twitter now is not a bad idea, infact on the contrary, I believe this is the perfect time to invest on Twitter as so many opportunities are coming along the Twitter platform

When I first see this thread I was wondering how we are going to invest on twitter,because I have been using twitter for years before its ws ban in my country,I never for once see any way we can invest there except that people advertise their money making opportunity there and we copy from them.
So for someone like me I think that twitter is only good for advertising I dont know anything about investing there

The platform has just been taken over by Elon musk. I believe that he is one of the pictures business minds out there and as such invest in right now is one of the good decisions you can make.

We are currently in a risk off scenario and the stock market is currently bearish and their is no evidence of bullishness.
I don't think it would be great investing into Twitter.

We are currently in a risk off scenario and the stock market is currently bearish and their is no evidence of bullishness.
I don't think it would be great investing into Twitter.
Cryptocurrency currently is bearish too. Does it really mean that stock market also follows the same. As the prices are down it is even creating a greater opportunity for more investors.

Cryptocurrency currently is bearish too. Does it really mean that stock market also follows the same. As the prices are down it is even creating a greater opportunity for more investors.
Yeah , usually when interest rates increases the dollar rate increases and the bond , stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies and equities declines because they are inversely correlated with the dollar. And currently we are at an important point where the dollar is poised to continue it's bullish trend.

Yeah , usually when interest rates increases the dollar rate increases and the bond , stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies and equities declines because they are inversely correlated with the dollar. And currently we are at an important point where the dollar is poised to continue it's bullish trend.
Wow , that means for people to be able to get it accurately and to be able to analyse the forex amd the cryptospace proper , understanding of how the world economy works is also needed.

Since Elon musk is a rich man I don't think anything wrong in buying stock in Twitter. Besides he has enough money to run the social media platforms and about rehiring and firing is just to rebrand Twitter to his taste.

I also believe that's now is not the best time to invest on twitter. Twitter is in the phase of transition now. The new owner is try to change some of the old things there. In summary, I will anyone that wish to invest in Twitter to exercise little patience.

It's not right to buy shares of a company when there is such a controversial and turbulent change of ownership since price can go either way. It's best to give it time to see how things play out first, then buy when the dust has settled.

It's not right to buy shares of a company when there is such a controversial and turbulent change of ownership since price can go either way. It's best to give it time to see how things play out first, then buy when the dust has settled.
This is very true. It is best to let Twitter settle first before investing. There is so much going on with it, you won't know the stock changes it will experience. So people should chill out a bit till it settles it's problems.

I think investing in twitter is the worst idea for now because twitter is changed and nothing is like before, but if you want to invest in it then you need to do all necessary researches.

The decision to invest in a company such as Twitter ultimately depends on a variety of factors, including the current and projected financial performance of the company, overall market conditions, and individual financial goals and risk tolerance. It's always recommended to conduct thorough research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

Twitter is a good place not doubt but for someone like me I do use Twitter for advertising and it's a good source for me Twitter have many functions and it's one of those social media that has aid me to expose my business to the audience I so much love Twitter

How can you invest in Twitter when it is a private company? The only way to invest on Twitter is to talk to Musk and ask him to give you a certain percentage of stocks in his private limited company. Well, that's not happening, right?

Well I don't know much about Twitter investment but I believe if you really have the knowledge of what you are about to do, knowing much about risk management, then is not bad to.

How can you invest in Twitter when it is a private company? The only way to invest on Twitter is to talk to Musk and ask him to give you a certain percentage of stocks in his private limited company. Well, that's not happening, right?
You have made a good statement here I was also wondering how someone can be able to invest in Twitter when it is a private company,the only way which I see people can invest in Twitter is either you use it for advertising or you buy a unit of share from them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back