Is house rentage a profitable business.

Janetoje

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Renting a house is very profitable. You have your money come in on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis depending on your type or rent. It's one of the best investment one can have.

Trexxxy

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm sure everyone will agree that this is one of the most profitable business out there if you are capable of building a house and renting it out then go for it.

Kunkun

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Definitely, renting of properties would bring in profits no doubt as long the tenants aren't the owing types, all things being equal it's a major form of passive income

Jlife

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
this is almost like a real estate investment business and sometimes it can be profitable if you are build houses with your own land,if you have enough houses to rent out to peoples, you can make money for me because it is profitable.

btaliat

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In my country, renting houses out is very profitable because considering the number of people that do rent those houses. But it is not as profitable as that of shop rentage. That one has more money than houses.

joy101

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes, house rentage is very lucrative business, because if you have it in a nice place you can good money from the business, people make money from the business,