Is having a blog necessary for writers?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
As a writer, having a blog provides benefits including marketing your work, providing connections to books and ebooks, and increasing online presence. It will be an added advantage to own a blog.

I would say it's a great resource for any serious writer, even if it's hosted free on WordPress or Blogger. You can hone your skills by trying new strategies, understanding the content that works, and you'll have a portfolio to show others if you land a gig.

Yes, I think owning a blog is important for writers. You can show your work on your blog without having fear of it been removed or your account getting deleted if you use another medium.

Some writers may find it useful for promoting their work and communicating with readers, but others might opt to concentrate entirely on their writing without the extra burden of running a blog.

As a writer, having a blog provides benefits including marketing your work, providing connections to books and ebooks, and increasing online presence. It will be an added advantage to own a blog.
It is not very necessary for a writer to have a Blog because some of them are even doing well without them having a blog. You can just write on people's blog to make money

Yes, I think owning a blog is important for writers. You can show your work on your blog without having fear of it been removed or your account getting deleted if you use another medium.

I think that blog is a great option for people and i think that if a person has a passion for writing, then it would be a great idea to start a blog in the first place.

I think that blog is a great option for people and i think that if a person has a passion for writing, then it would be a great idea to start a blog in the first place.
Yes, I think If you have passion for something, Then there is need to pursue your passion without relenting. Give it all it takes, I see Having a blog as a requirement to become a better writer.

Well I do not think it is totally necessary, but if you like to write and want to make money with it is a perfect way to do it, since blogs can be of anything you like and have knowledge about it.

Having a blog as a writer is like having your own business where you work and grow it to what you dream and desire. In as much as we all agree that not everyone is an entrepreneur, not every writer can set up their own blog. Some would just write for others and get paid. It is not a must to own a blog as a writer.

I wouldn't say having a blog is necessary for writers but i believe it's good to have a blog as a writer because having a blog makes one more creative as a writer plus one can also earn from it.

If you are an online writer, a blog might be helpful to you. If you are an offline writer, you might not need a blog. IN fact, if you earn a lot of money form your articles, when you publish a blog, you will be writing for free.

I wouldn't say having a blog is necessary for writers but i believe it's good to have a blog as a writer because having a blog makes one more creative as a writer plus one can also earn from it.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you're a writer it's always important and necessary for you to have your personal blog, I'm pretty sure that you can upload some of your write ups there.

I do not think it is necessary though. I have heard and also seen writers who are making money and they do not have a blog. I believe some create their own blog as a way to earn extra money, or they simply have a passion for it.

As a writer it is not a must for you to have a blog but it is important. Ss a matter of fact, I am a writer but I do not have a blog yet. There are many alternatives to make money from writing and Publishing books on Amazon is a typical example.

Yes, you need a blog because it connects you to your readers more, it also helps to establish credibility. Credibility is important for authors as it convinces people to take interest in your books. Your credibility grows the more you post and when you gain more followers, as this shows people you post Valuable contents.

If you are an online writer, a blog might be helpful to you. If you are an offline writer, you might not need a blog. IN fact, if you earn a lot of money form your articles, when you publish a blog, you will be writing for free.
Is it even possible for someone to be an offline writer and not an online writer. I actually think it is the other way round. Writing has majorly moved online. Print newspapers are fading away. So who are they writing for offline?

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you're a writer it's always important and necessary for you to have your personal blog, I'm pretty sure that you can upload some of your write ups there.
Yeah, as a blogger you get to upload your write ups on your blog. The good thing about blogging is that one could earn from it, especially if one's blog has a lot of traffic.

As a writer people can hire you for jobs and one of the best ways they can know that you are a professional is when they see your work on your blog. That is one of the major importance of having a blog as a writer.

Having blogging is necessary for writers because it helps them in having more contents on internet. You will be able to disseminate information to search engine for public to benefit and you will also have your own profit at the end of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back