What's new

Is FreeCash.com Legit?

I have also been hearing a lot about the website but I have just decided to stay away from it. I do not believe that there is anything like free money online and you have to be very careful about anything you are putting time into.

I have read about in Beermoney forum and I believe that it is legit. The only problem is that I don't like GPT sites. They only pay peanuts yet you spend so much time completing tasks. Also, the tasks keep minimizing as time goes by.

There are sites that pay to few selected member to give an impression that the site is legit and paying. All the while declining payment to a lot of users. Therefore, you should do a lot of research to see if the site is legit

I have not tested this application but I have heard a lot of people talked about it as being legitimate. I would only agree that it is truly legitimate if I have seen payement proof which is what will confirm its legitimacy.

The bottom line is that I can only recommend what I have used and because I've not used it, i can not really say if it is legitimate or not because I don't want to be held responsible for any misfortune.

The bottom line is that I can only recommend what I have used and because I've not used it, i can not really say if it is legitimate or not because I don't want to be held responsible for any misfortune.
More to that, you could actually research about their credibility on platforms such as trustpilot and other review sites.
It would help you to guage whether to join them or not as their are many scammers out there.

Please tell me if its legit or not as it looks shady.
FreeCash.com, which has given out millions of cash to its consumers is a real website. They have more than five million users and are not a hoax. FreeCash.com is a trustworthy and legal resource for working from home online, despite a few user complaints regarding the payment system.

I have not used the freecash.com website before, but I have seen reviews from other people on different forums.

From the review I have seen, I have not seen any one complained about it so I guess it should be legit then.

The website is very legit and they pay on time without any issues,but it's been long since I made use of the website and I hope they are still paying because I have not read any nagetive comments about it

Please tell me if its legit or not as it looks shady.
I can assure you that it is a legit platform. I have been using it for a few months now and I have made several withdrawals from it. You can withdraw through doge or litecoin.

I can assure you that it is a legit platform. I have been using it for a few months now and I have made several withdrawals from it. You can withdraw through doge or litecoin.
It's a very legit website not doubt I have use them before received payment with them back then when I was working with picoworkers but it's been long enough since I use the website

It's a very legit website not doubt I have use them before received payment with them back then when I was working with picoworkers but it's been long enough since I use the website
It has also been a long time since I used the website. I don't think I can ever use it again. This is because I have found new websites that pay better so I do not need the old ones again.

Free cash is a very good website and its paying and it's pays on time but I never tried the website for sometime now but I have seen that many people are getting paid from the website maybe I will try it at my spear time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back