What's new

Is forex the best way to get rich quickly ?

Forex, I have heard of how forex makes people rich quickly, is it true.
They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Can I get rich quickly trading forex.
For those that are into foreign exchange, there are really making it alot, once you know how to trade, then you are good to go and enjoy the money.

Don't believe that, Forex is not a get rich quick scheme, you either loose or gain. I do call forex a kind of legit Gambling scheme which either make you or break you.
Post automatically merged:

Don't believe that, Forex is not a get rich quick scheme, you either loose or gain. I do call forex a kind of legit Gambling scheme which either make you or break you.

I understand how you feel and i wish you would have still study it more because you don't just invest in fire ,without studying it and know how it works
Well, you see dear friend. For this reason, in fact, I have received many phone calls afterwards, they told me that this is not a "game", but a job opportunity. However, I do not consider myself an expert to be able to invest in something like this, about which I have absolutely no knowledge.

Forex is the way to get you rich quickly and also the fastest way to make someone poor in a flash, in order to be successful in forex, you have to know how to trade and strategies.

They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Don't be misled, it is easier to be quickly wrecked financially than to get rich in forex. And it is not just for anyone. If you are not seasoned and experienced in it you are setting yourself up for a run of losses.

While I agree with that assertion, let me be quick to say that it is not as easy as it looks. In forex trading, you have to be properly mentored also be available to learn and know how to trade properly. Until then, you may loose so much money instead of making money.

Forex is one of the best ways to get rich when you are familiar with it, you can make a huge amount of money trading the forex market. But if you are still a learner don't take it as a get rich quick scheme.
One can get rich through trading of any kind. But forex trading isn't a get rich quick scheme, it needs some sense of understanding, and expertise to make money through it.

I don't think forex is the best way to get rich quickly, because this business always takes time. but sometimes business it's all about hard-working and believe,

Forex trading can surely make you rich quickly to be realistic. But at the same time, you can also become poor overnight as a result of bad currency pairs.

If you are expecting on getting rich quick will be the reason why you are going into forex then i want you to also know that its a straight linee and as such you can get to the other side

Forex is also the best way to go bankrupt quickly. LOL Forex is a risky business, one wrong decision and you will lose your entire investment. If you trade forex trade wisely

Forex trading is the best way to get rich quickly when you are able to predict the market but sometimes you can run bankrupt if you don't know anything about forex trading and you invest in it.

If you are looking at getting rich quickly with forex trading, you can easily get bankrupt because you are looking at going in on the most risky part of forex trading.

Very nice question
I think some people have become rich through forex between a short period of time but don't also forget that some people have have become poor through forex trading
I will just advise you to focus on a business if you want to leave a life without regret
Wealth is usually accumulated as there are no short cuts to getting rich but by persistence and determination to continue so that after all those profit are combined together then one can be classified as wealthy.

You made me to laugh though. Because there is no easy and quick way to get rich on this live. You must do the needful in making it big trading forex. It is not a get rich quick scheme

To me , forex is not the way to get rich quickly, it might help some people while it might damage some peoples money, you can only get rich quickly if you know much about the research on forex.

yes people get rich through forex trading but I don't like it because it too time demanding,alot of sacrifice and patience and is too stressful.

Forex isn't a get rich quick scheme and a trader with such a mindset might eventually blow his account and run at a loss, with forex it takes patience and extensive research as it isn't a ponzi scheme

There is no business venture that can offer your that avenue of getting rich quickly except its a ponzi scheme.But in forex you can make a whole lot of money if you have been properly trained and guided properly.there is more to just entering the market and making money on the go,you need technical knowledge and to know when to enter the market.

There is no business venture that can offer your that avenue of getting rich quickly except its a ponzi scheme.But in forex you can make a whole lot of money if you have been properly trained and guided properly.there is more to just entering the market and making money on the go,you need technical knowledge and to know when to enter the market.
Forestry is one way you can get rich quickly if you really understand the terms of the business and know how it operate however it is a very dangerous and how Rick's business but there is a saying that no risk no reward.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back