What's new

Is forex the best way to get rich quickly ?

If you are a trader you are not expected to have the mindset of getting rich quick with it, if you are good at doing that you are not going to have the best results you want.
That true, trade's are expected to have a good mindset,if you are a trader and you don't have a good mindset I don't think you can make it, this one of the important thing we need to take note.

I am never going to advise anybody to look at forex like a get-rich-quick scheme. It is true that you can make money from it but the money is not going to come quick and without hard work.

That true, trade's are expected to have a good mindset,if you are a trader and you don't have a good mindset I don't think you can make it, this one of the important thing we need to take note.
Having a good mindset is going to help you to gain the good results you want in forex trading,if you don't have a good mindset I don't think you can earn money.

Having a good mindset is going to help you to gain the good results you want in forex trading,if you don't have a good mindset I don't think you can earn money.
That's true, if you have a good mindset on whatever you are doing it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money, if you don't have the right mindset you are going to suffer.

If you are a good forex trader I will advice that your primary aim should not be for money but rather what you need is for you to admit your mistake and learn from them explore wide variety of resources and you may likely make money easyly when the skills is there.

The demo account need to be taken serious for maximum trading experience
It would be so hard not to aim for money as money is the motivating factor why most of us go into forex trading at first, but I Totally understand what you are trying to say here.

That's true, if you have a good mindset on whatever you are doing it will help you to earn a considerable amount of money, if you don't have the right mindset you are going to suffer.
That's true, having a good mindset is very important, if you know what you are doing you need to have a good mindset this will very much help you,a lot of people don't know this.

That's true, having a good mindset is very important, if you know what you are doing you need to have a good mindset this will very much help you,a lot of people don't know this.
If you have the mindset of getting rich quick with forex trading you are not going to get it, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.

If you have the mindset of getting rich quick with forex trading you are not going to get it, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.
That's true, if you don't have the right mindset if trading you are not going to get what you want, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.

That's true, if you don't have the right mindset if trading you are not going to get what you want, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.
That's true, not having the right mindset in trading will lead you to lose a lot of money, a lot of people don't really know this, having a good mindset is very important in trading.
If you don't have the right mindset in trading you are not going to be successful, that's just the naked truth, a lot of people are making a big deal out of this.

That's true, not having the right mindset in trading will lead you to lose a lot of money, a lot of people don't really know this, having a good mindset is very important in trading.

If you don't have the right mindset in trading you are not going to be successful, that's just the naked truth, a lot of people are making a big deal out of this.
Having a good mindset in trading is something that we need to consider, a lot of people are not successful in trading because they don't have the right mindset.

Forex trading is one of the quickest ways to get rich quick. But it is important to know that it is not a get rich easy endeavor. It definitely requires alot of work.

[/QUOTE]
Having a good mindset in trading is something that we need to consider, a lot of people are not successful in trading because they don't have the right mindset.
That's true, trading is one of the quickest way you can use to earn money online but only if you know what you are doing, but if you don't know what you are doing I don't think you can earn money.

Alot usually quit after starting out in trading because they first entered with the notion of making money quick as opposed to perfecting there skills. It lead to alot of emotional decisions that results into losses.

That's true, trading is one of the quickest way you can use to earn money online but only if you know what you are doing, but if you don't know what you are doing I don't think you can earn money.
[/QUOTE]
That's true, but we are not expected to have that mindset of getting rich quick with trading, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money.

While trading a forex pair for two hours during an active time of day it's usually possible to make about five round turn trades (round turn includes entry and exit) using the above parameters. If there are 20 trading days in a month, the trader is making 100 trades, on average, in a month.
In the art of trading forex,one thing one should always have in mind is that if you are going into forex with the mindset of making it real quick,you might be disappointed,because it might not turn out that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back