What's new

Is Flarum a good option for a forum that will be heavily used by mobile members?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have not looked into it enough to know how responsive it is. The forum will be primarily used by people that are on their phones.

It is not my forum but one my friend runs and is considering moving to a free option.

I have heard of this forum software but I have never used it. I find SMF and MyBB very easy to use. I have also used phpBB but it is little complicated compared to SMF and MyBB

I have heard of this forum software but I have never used it. I find SMF and MyBB very easy to use. I have also used phpBB but it is little complicated compared to SMF and MyBB
I think it is still newer. I just have not looked into it enough to know if it works good for mobile users. Does MyBB and SMF have good mobile interfacing?

I think it is still newer. I just have not looked into it enough to know if it works good for mobile users. Does MyBB and SMF have good mobile interfacing?
Do some research before posting, this forum software was created in 2012. Do you mean to say something created about 11 years ago is still new software? MyBB and SMF have good mobile interface.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back